July 2012 Roll Call

DrummerAlly

There's a June, August, and September 2012 roll call out there... I'm feeling pretty left out in July here!

We're booked July 15-21 at AKL.... anyone else?

ddbowdoin

I can't wait! aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 7-9-12 through the 19th!

The longest trip I have taken!

I went for 14 days when I was in 7th grade but we rented a condo and we spent some days at sea world, universal, and home days at the pool. I am so damn pumped for this... honeymoon !

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

I can't wait! aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 7-9-12 through the 19th!

The longest trip I have taken!

I went for 14 days when I was in 7th grade but we rented a condo and we spent some days at sea world, universal, and home days at the pool. I am so damn pumped for this... honeymoon !

I didn't realize it was going to be your honeymoon!! Well a congratulations is dif in order and I am sure (and know) your going to have a fabulous time!!

Upvote 0

DrummerAlly

Original Poster
We always go in July. It's very crowded, but if you know what you're doing, manageable.

I don't know, it didn't seem all that crowded to us last time we went. I mean sure, there were lots of people but the waits were very reasonable, there was plenty of walking room, etc. I'm also comparing this to high holiday periods though :shrug:. Now April - Thats a month I'm never returning in!

Upvote 0

real mad hatter

July countdown is on.

Well this will be our fifth trip to WDW,and it's always been July,including twice at July 4th,now that was busy,but were up early,same time as the sun,and we have had photos taken in front of Cinderellas castle with no one in sight,anyway,just look out for two adults and one teenage boy with T-Shirts that have a logo on the back "Our Fifth Visit.No Overtaking".:sohappy:

Upvote 0

ddbowdoin

Well this will be our fifth trip to WDW,and it's always been July,including twice at July 4th,now that was busy,but were up early,same time as the sun,and we have had photos taken in front of Cinderellas castle with no one in sight,anyway,just look out for two adults and one teenage boy with T-Shirts that have a logo on the back "Our Fifth Visit.No Overtaking".:sohappy:

I may have to make a custom tee shirt...

I also wanted to throw this out there, my fiance and I would certainly like to put some faces to our avatars here...

We were thinking of meeting up for some drinks around the world, who would be interested in that?

PM ME

Upvote 0

real mad hatter

Sounds Good Idea.

I may have to make a custom tee shirt...

I also wanted to throw this out there, my fiance and I would certainly like to put some faces to our avatars here...

We were thinking of meeting up for some drinks around the world, who would be interested in that?

PM ME

Yeh,ok.Our T-Shirt slogan in 2010,was " Were fae Scotland" but we kept meeting people from Scotland round the parks,pain in the butt.

Upvote 0

soin2disney

Can't wait...

We are going from the 6th-13th....staying at the Beach Club Villas for the 1st time.......it is also our 20th wedding anniversary....Can't wait :sohappy:

Upvote 0

ddbowdoin

as you should be! Your not getting married down there are you??

On a side note, I get to make ADRs on Sunday...six months still seems so far away!

we wanted to, but family and friends are important and we knew a destination wedding would eliminate a lot of people from attending. destination weddings are a little unfair in my opinion, your family and friends love you but it's a lot to ask of people to spend 300 each a flight, and book a hotel at Disney (which we have no problem spending since we're freaks but your average person wouldn't be thrilled with a 400 dollar room at the Poly).

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

we wanted to, but family and friends are important and we knew a destination wedding would eliminate a lot of people from attending. destination weddings are a little unfair in my opinion, your family and friends love you but it's a lot to ask of people to spend 300 each a flight, and book a hotel at Disney (which we have no problem spending since we're freaks but your average person wouldn't be thrilled with a 400 dollar room at the Poly).

I so understand. My sister who is getting married on Labor day weekend wanted a destination wedding in Belize or someplace, but knew that if she did that it would be just her and her soon to be hubby so she didn't do that.

Don't worry you guys are going to have a fabulous honeymoon. My husband and I went on our honeymoon down in Disney, and while I was already hooked, he became it as well and is now just as nutty as myself...

Upvote 0

ddbowdoin

I so understand. My sister who is getting married on Labor day weekend wanted a destination wedding in Belize or someplace, but knew that if she did that it would be just her and her soon to be hubby so she didn't do that.

Don't worry you guys are going to have a fabulous honeymoon. My husband and I went on our honeymoon down in Disney, and while I was already hooked, he became it as well and is now just as nutty as myself...

yeah, we are both nuts... would say more so myself as I am on the forums etc etc etc but the fiance loves it.

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

Most of us are fast approaching the 3 months to go mark!! I just reached double digit day on Tuesday...let me just say how much of a wonderful feeling that was!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom