July 2012 Roll Call

DrummerAlly

There's a June, August, and September 2012 roll call out there... I'm feeling pretty left out in July here!

We're booked July 15-21 at AKL.... anyone else?

mickeysshoes

Most of us are fast approaching the 3 months to go mark!! I just reached double digit day on Tuesday...let me just say how much of a wonderful feeling that was!

WOO HOO!! Double Digit Dance Tuesday!! I was just looking at the calendar and what we have going on early August and was thinking if have to go back down to help Samantha get some stuff home (her last day is 8/10 and we have a wedding cake due 8/11 and Jess goes off to JMU right around there also) I would have to go the last weekend in July!!! The weekend you there!!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

WOO HOO!! Double Digit Dance Tuesday!! I was just looking at the calendar and what we have going on early August and was thinking if have to go back down to help Samantha get some stuff home (her last day is 8/10 and we have a wedding cake due 8/11 and Jess goes off to JMU right around there also) I would have to go the last weekend in July!!! The weekend you there!!!! :sohappy:

Yeah!! Yep even little man is getting excited. But that would be awesome.

I am so ready... jeepers!

You and me both....it doesn't seem like its going to get here fast enough.

Upvote 0

DisneyDude10

Me and my girlfriend are going to be there July 3-11th and I am going absolutely crazy thinking about being there!!! Very excited about Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner on the 4th followed by Hall of Presidents, then off to watch the 4th of July fireworks!!!!!! In Disney World!!! I know its going to be crowded but cmon LTT and HoP AND the fireworks.... I CAN NOT WAIT!!!:D

Upvote 0

captainkidd

Me and my girlfriend are going to be there July 3-11th and I am going absolutely crazy thinking about being there!!! Very excited about Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner on the 4th followed by Hall of Presidents, then off to watch the 4th of July fireworks!!!!!! In Disney World!!! I know its going to be crowded but cmon LTT and HoP AND the fireworks.... I CAN NOT WAIT!!!:D

Did you get an ADR for LTT? If so, that's pretty awesome for July 4. That sounds PERFECT! And really, you'll have maybe 2 or 3 days of insanity, then just regular summer crowds.

Upvote 0

DisneyDude10

Yes we made our ADR for LTT!! We actually made that one before we had anything else planned because we knew that we would want to have that experience on the 4th even if we were unsure about the rest of the trip!!

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

I think LLT for the 4th is an awesome idea! I don't think I would have thought of that but I am so glad you did...should be a fabulous time...

Upvote 0

radev104

Joined this late but it will be my parents, sister, fiance and me July 1-7th. Two rooms at the POP. We stayed there last July for two weeks to celebrate our engagement and enjoyed it so we are going back for another week (I would've like another two but can't always get it). We have no ADRs-somehow we never plan them ahead and always get a table when we want one.

Then I (and either both parents and the fiance or just one parent) will be back in the world in September for the DCP! Hoping to get my fiance down for s nice Christmas trip.

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

Joined this late but it will be my parents, sister, fiance and me July 1-7th. Two rooms at the POP. We stayed there last July for two weeks to celebrate our engagement and enjoyed it so we are going back for another week (I would've like another two but can't always get it). We have no ADRs-somehow we never plan them ahead and always get a table when we want one.

Then I (and either both parents and the fiance or just one parent) will be back in the world in September for the DCP! Hoping to get my fiance down for s nice Christmas trip.

Congrats on your engagement and have a great time. Sometimes not having ADRs and just going with it has its advantages...

Upvote 0

stuart

june 30th thru july 14th at riverside

on the subject of t-shirts, i came very close to buying one of the 'keep calm and carry on' t-shirts and wear it back to front on july 3rd and 4th. They are available in the shop across from the Rose and Crown.

Frankly, t-shirts with that message on the back should be given out free on nights like july 4th/nye. In fact, scrap that, every night for closing, and instructions on not stopping for a picture of a park icon whilst exiting at park close.

Upvote 0

<3caseyscorner

Going June 30th to July 6th! Staying first two nights and Contemporary and the rest at AKL!!!! CANT WAIT!!!!!

It going to be our first time going in the summer and during the busiest week of the year :-/ We normally go end of sept first of Oct for Food and Wine. Is it REALLY that crazy crowded??:confused:

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

Going June 30th to July 6th! Staying first two nights and Contemporary and the rest at AKL!!!! CANT WAIT!!!!!

It going to be our first time going in the summer and during the busiest week of the year :-/ We normally go end of sept first of Oct for Food and Wine. Is it REALLY that crazy crowded??:confused:

I know it gets really crowded, but I find you get used to it. We went last February, and I've been in March, and I actually found it was the packed more in February than it was in July. I don't know if we were just used to it by that point or not....but just go with the flow and you'll be fine....and get to the parks early.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom