July 2012 Roll Call

DrummerAlly

There's a June, August, and September 2012 roll call out there... I'm feeling pretty left out in July here!

We're booked July 15-21 at AKL.... anyone else?

My wife and I will be heading down July 27-29 at POR then July 29-August 4 at BWV with her family coming down to join us!

A bunch of firsts for this trip for us....our first stay at POR, our first DVC vacation, our first stay at BWV, my first vacation with the in-laws :eek: soooo looking forward to it!

Upvote 0

real mad hatter

July trip.

Well the days are flying in. Our dates are July 15th till 29th and staying at PORS. As far as T- Shirts,we always get new ones each vacation with our character names on the front with a Mickey logo and a slogan on the back.But DW sister sends us Old Navy T- Shirts from California.:wave:

Upvote 0
July 28th-Aug 4th at BCV:sohappy: If it's anything like last July, Hurricane Hannahs' is going to need to stock up!

You're killing me! That's when I want to be there! BCv is our home resort, but we played around with our dates so now we're going to be staying across the lake at BWV. Have a great time there, and if you want to switch, just let me know!:wave:

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

Well the days are flying in. Our dates are July 15th till 29th and staying at PORS. As far as T- Shirts,we always get new ones each vacation with our character names on the front with a Mickey logo and a slogan on the back.But DW sister sends us Old Navy T- Shirts from California.:wave:

I agree the days are flying though I wish they were flying a little faster than they already are.....July 19th can't come fast enough.

Upvote 0

radev104

I'm getting excited. Got back from Germany last week and now I can focus on Disney. I'm sending my parents menus so we can pick one TS meal to make ADR-usually don't pick one until we are there and some how get a table. I'm going to start a PTR soon-have to to work around my classes but I will get it done. Disney is a reward for finishing my second grad school trimester since it ends when we go down!!!

Upvote 0

Disney61

We had a slight change in plans since January (thanks to the summer special)...We are staying at Boardwalk Inn July 14-21! We are so ready for the magic!!!! :)

Upvote 0

ECU_PIRATE

After leaving our lake Lloyd spot at the coke zero 400 we will be rolling in to the fort bright and early Sunday July 8th! Unfortunately we were not able to go last summer but I cannot wait to get down there and see all the changes and construction I've been reading about on here for months.

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

I'm getting excited. Got back from Germany last week and now I can focus on Disney. I'm sending my parents menus so we can pick one TS meal to make ADR-usually don't pick one until we are there and some how get a table. I'm going to start a PTR soon-have to to work around my classes but I will get it done. Disney is a reward for finishing my second grad school trimester since it ends when we go down!!!

And what a reward that will be...best of luck with finishing the trimester....just think it will be worth it in the end. At least thats what I keep telling myself.

I need to start thinking of my own PTR...ugh so much to do.

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

We had a slight change in plans since January (thanks to the summer special)...We are staying at Boardwalk Inn July 14-21! We are so ready for the magic!!!! :)

Love how I am not the only one who is ready for some!!! I am staying at the BW for the first time...

After leaving our lake Lloyd spot at the coke zero 400 we will be rolling in to the fort bright and early Sunday July 8th! Unfortunately we were not able to go last summer but I cannot wait to get down there and see all the changes and construction I've been reading about on here for months.

Bummer you didn't go last year but you will love some of the changes. I just hope to see a glimpse of what is to come myself...ah yes its the little things to look forward to.

Upvote 0

mrdrift

My family we be there from July 12th to the 21st at the All Star Movies. Counting the days till the trip. Now seeing anybody going in July, we thought that the park might not be crowded. Ya right!!!!!!!!! See you at the park.:ROFLOL: :sohappy: :wave:

Upvote 0

radev104

And what a reward that will be...best of luck with finishing the trimester....just think it will be worth it in the end. At least thats what I keep telling myself.

I need to start thinking of my own PTR...ugh so much to do.

Thanks!! It's going to be hard to finish the rest of the trimester but just thinking that Disney is on the end of it is going to make it better.

I know the PTR is going to take awhile. Got some of it thought out but not nearly enough that needs to be done.

Upvote 0

real mad hatter

The Final Countdown.

Well the new super duper samsonite suitcases are being road tested this weekend and it's 44 days to go.Just going thro all the checklist and the excitement is getting to fever pitch.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Disney61

We are now at the 40 day mark... Suitcases ae being pulled out of the closets, packing list being drawn up.... The excitement of returning to the world is building around our house!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

real mad hatter

The Apollo Mission.

Ah yes...how long does it take for you guys to get over hear on our neck of the woods?

Houston,we are ready for lift off. You've no idea the amount of planning that goes on in our house.I would guess approx 10 months. That includes which travel company,the resort,the month,the spending money,the character t-shirts,the airport hotel in Glasgow, [ were about 100 miles away ] the clothes,etc,etc.The list is endless.:wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom