July 2012 Roll Call

DrummerAlly

There's a June, August, and September 2012 roll call out there... I'm feeling pretty left out in July here!

We're booked July 15-21 at AKL.... anyone else?

Disney61

What a day of packing.... I packed for two trips this week. I have a business trip starting tomorrow that concludes Thursday. It will be home Thursday night and then 8 hours later it's in the car and headed to Downtown Disney!!! :D

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

Doing the single digit dance this morning. Trying to figure out whether we will do online check in or not. I can't believe it is next week...this is going to be the longest week.....I can do this...

Upvote 0

jlsHouston

no kidding.. then I started thinking I should have bought the deluxe dining plan.... then thought geez even with all the walking we are going to put on 10 lbs the way I have us eating...

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

no kidding.. then I started thinking I should have bought the deluxe dining plan.... then thought geez even with all the walking we are going to put on 10 lbs the way I have us eating...

LOL I know exactly what you mean...though I always find the dinning plan way to much food for me. I always feel like I over plan our eating, and look at my husband and say things don't count we are on vacay right??? LOL

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

In other news, we finally decided to go for it, and we did our online check-in last night...now all we have to do is finish packing and wait for next Wednesday when we roll out to come....which is pretty much seeming to be an eternity at the moment.

Upvote 0

DisneyRunner

I washed a pair of old running shoes, today. I'm thinking of using them for extended periods of walking. Otherwise, I'm a flip flop girl. As I put away laundry, I think, I can't wear that I have to save it for Disney.

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

I can not believe that by this time tomorrow (6:00 pm) we will be in Downtown Disney. Saturday morning we'll be checking in at Boardwalk and then it's on to Epcot!!! All of you fellow July visitors, have safe travels and a magical time!!! :D

You to!!! Safe travels and have a fabulous time!!

Upvote 0

Epcot82Guy

I can not believe that by this time tomorrow (6:00 pm) we will be in Downtown Disney. Saturday morning we'll be checking in at Boardwalk and then it's on to Epcot!!! All of you fellow July visitors, have safe travels and a magical time!!! :D

Same to you! We'll miss you by a week (July 22-29), so warm the place up for us! :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom