Journy into Imagination

Tinkyroo

Journey into Imagination with Figment is horrible, but Nemo isn't that bad. Nemo in California on the other hand is a disaster. The projections are far less quality, there's more extended periods of darkness, and overall it's just too long and irritating. The Seas is an abbreviated version of the ride, but IMO that's a good thing. Plus we have the Kuka arm angler fish.

Question: The first time I rode Nemo the angler fish was moving and pretty scary - the best part of the ride IMO. After that every time I rode it the angler fish did not move at all. Did they do that on purpose because it was scary or has it just been broken every time I am there?

EPCOT Explorer

care to elaborate?
All I know is that it will be a return to the Dreamport, and it will (maybe) use the theater space for ride space.
Not as far as I know.
Would they still start and stop the ride there?
There are more shades of green nowerdays than there are whites.
:dazzle:
I like the sound of that.

That's not a good thing. He's referring to John Hench's 37 Colors of White for CCastle in MK....Speaking in terms of something that needs to be absoulute, you want ONE green.:rolleyes::lol:

Enchantâmes

All I know is that it will be a return to the Dreamport, and it will (maybe) use the theater space for ride space.

Would they still start and stop the ride there?

:dazzle:

That's not a good thing. He's referring to John Hench's 37 Colors of White for CCastle in MK....Speaking in terms of something that needs to be absoulute, you want ONE green.:rolleyes::lol:
Oh well I don't like that then... :lookaroun

vintageepcot

I just went to Epcot last week and did some rides I had not done in several years. Most of what I have done at Epcot over the last few years is SSE, TT, Energy, Space, TTWC (had not been on the ride), and all of World Showcase. I finally did the latest version of Imagination and the Living Seas. I have to say they were both huge disappointments. I suspect these are cost saving redos from the Eisner years, however to be in service this long is pathetic. These rides are no better then the one dark ride at Santa's Village in New Hampshire. They are aweful. Can anyone tell me if these two rides are going to be redone anytime soon? Will there be a re-Walt Disnification of these two rides? What is the future story for these rides? I really wish Epcot Center of 1982 was back in full swing!

Ha Ha I said the same thing I love that ride. I do miss dreamfinder very much. I do blame Izner and that is around the time Eisner was there. The fountain of nations fell apart and the littlest things that made it all great left to. i cant think of any now but when you look at old videos you might see.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom