Journey of Water featuring Moana coming to Epcot

Disstevefan1

Does it? What, in your opinion, is the right amount of plumbing for what it will be doing?
It just seems like a lot that’s all.

Who know maybe if/when Moana opens it will be so fantastic all the walls, work, wait, and yes plumbing will be worth it.

I have my doubts.

Disstevefan1

They obviously wouldn’t install more plumbing than necessary. Of all the things to find fault with, this one is truly bizarre.
Agreed, there is a lot of other things about Moana to find fault with, but I was just saying it looked like a lot of infrastructure for this attraction.

I guess if/when it ever opens we will see what it was all about.

No Name

Has anyone been in a Great Wolf Lodge or something similar when they turn on all the pumps in the morning? It instantly goes from a calm and quiet still, to water flying in every direction. I hope this is like that.

With that amount of plumbing infrastructure, there better be a tipping bucket!

1677387477257.jpeg

LittleBuford

Agreed, there is a lot of other things about Moana to find fault with, but I was just saying it looked like a lot of infrastructure for this attraction.

I guess if/when it ever opens we will see what it was all about.
It’s as much infrastructure as required.

I don’t know what the “if” in your final sentence is meant to imply. Obviously it’s going to open.

Disstevefan1

Has anyone been in a Great Wolf Lodge or something similar when they turn on all the pumps in the morning? It instantly goes from a calm and quiet still, to water flying in every direction. I hope this is like that.

With that amount of plumbing infrastructure, there better be a tipping bucket!

View attachment 700693
Love the tipping bucket. I hope Moana has one.

If not a tipping bucket, I hope Moana has at least the jumping water like the Imagination pavilion has.

Rose&Crown

It’s probably been discussed a thousand times but I’m still really confused how they plan on hiding all of that plumbing equipment. What pathways are opening and or closing to avoid being so close?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
It’s probably been discussed a thousand times but I’m still really confused how they plan on hiding all of that plumbing equipment. What pathways are opening and or closing to avoid being so close?
They're not that close. You'll have to look for humans for scale.

The pump station is highlighted in purple below. The purple path is CM access.

1677436145763.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom