Journey of Water featuring Moana coming to Epcot

Disstevefan1

The massive amount of plumbing and infastructure gives me hope that there will be a lot of moving water and I'm all for it
Agreed, moving water is fun to look at and play with:
342742A3-B699-421E-93A7-8626A03DE947.jpeg

Attachments

• 49C54512-8CE3-467E-BD0F-DDB0647BEBF1.png
    49C54512-8CE3-467E-BD0F-DDB0647BEBF1.png
    650.9 KB · Views: 35

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Even fiscal 2023 would put it in the fall, though. Not like it's going to open in April (at least based on what they've said), even though having it open for spring/summer would be nice!
Well... last quarter of fiscal 23 is Jul/Aug/Sep. Which means that July could be considered 'late 2023' fiscally.

Otherwise, if based on calendar 23, then Oct/Nov/Dec is in play.

Fear

Well... last quarter of fiscal 23 is Jul/Aug/Sep. Which means that July could be considered 'late 2023' fiscally.

Otherwise, if based on calendar 23, then Oct/Nov/Dec is in play.

If they were REALLY cooking on this, they'd want Communicore Hall to be open on or nearby July 15th for the beginning of Food and Wine, and I cannot imagine they don't open both the Communicore area with this at the same time.

That said, October 1 is still my bet.

Last edited:

mattpeto

They've never changed from saying late 2023.
This fall, you won't want to miss the debut of Journey of Water, Inspired by Moana at EPCOT®! This new exploration trail will connect guests to the story of our planet's water.

Looks to officially have moved from late 2023 to Fall.

JustInTime

This fall, you won't want to miss the debut of Journey of Water, Inspired by Moana at EPCOT®! This new exploration trail will connect guests to the story of our planet's water.

Ohh. That’s helpful. Thanks!

J4546

I hate to be a party pooper, but looking at the construction advance on this project, I keep thinking it would have been better if they had put this in Animal Kingdom.
I would like it if they added like a water walkthrough like this in Pandora at AK, that would help round out that land, imo. but as is AK needs way more things in other areas first

Disstevefan1

They announce things all the time that never happen, so we have no choice but to wait and see.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom