Premium Member
Journey of Water photos from today

Journey-of-Water-Inspired-by-Moana_Full_50486.jpg

Journey-of-Water-Inspired-by-Moana_Full_50484.jpg

Disstevefan1

Journey of Water photos from today

Journey-of-Water-Inspired-by-Moana_Full_50486.jpg

Journey-of-Water-Inspired-by-Moana_Full_50484.jpg
Still looks like cr@p. A lot of dirt, wheel barrows, survey stakes, buckets etc.
There are workers there working on….. something? Can’t blame the workers, it’s not their fault they are working on this turd of an ( attraction? )

I think I will go and check out the “PolyDay Inn DVC” thread. They are working at break neck speed to get that done, because MONEY.

tparris

Still looks like cr@p. A lot of dirt, wheel barrows, survey stakes, buckets etc.
Dude. I get that you hate this attraction, but are you seriously complaining about construction equipment being placed in an active construction site? I agree that it’s taken far too long to build what should be relatively straightforward aside from complex water effects, but still. It’s really not necessary for you to dish out the same tired insults to this attraction every time we get new photos.

Timothy_Q

Where did the SSE spotlights that were on top of communicore NW end up going?
I remember them being on a temporary pole after they demo'd the building but I can't find them anymore
I was expecting them to be on the water pump area

Rich Brownn

World of Motion was full of other attractions/exhibits too, and of course the original ImageWorks at the Imagination Pavilion was fantastic for kids (plus the theater is there).

I think Horizons and Universe of Energy were the only pavilions that didn't have other activities in the original Future World. And Spaceship Earth I guess, but I never really thought of it as a pavilion -- it did have things after the ride but they were mostly guest relations etc.

It's one of the reasons EPCOT's capacity has plummeted since those days; they've eliminated so much of that extra stuff.
Exxon sponsored the interactive area in Communicore. The idea was after a 45 minute show/ride guests wouldn't be interested in playthings right away.

SilentWindODoom

Exxon sponsored the interactive area in Communicore. The idea was after a 45 minute show/ride guests wouldn't be interested in playthings right away.

When thinking through what could have been added, my thought on Energy was the addition of small exhibits demonstrating different energy sources in the first room. Lit glass cases maybe 3'x3'. It's a 17 minute wait between shows, a lot of sitting around in an empty black room. Exhibits beforehand while waiting would be a solution to this. Probably smart not to add afterward.

Rich Brownn

When thinking through what could have been added, my thought on Energy was the addition of small exhibits demonstrating different energy sources in the first room. Lit glass cases maybe 3'x3'. It's a 17 minute wait between shows, a lot of sitting around in an empty black room. Exhibits beforehand while waiting would be a solution to this. Probably smart not to add afterward.
I don't think the wait between shows was that long. There was an 8 minute pre-show that took up part of that time.

SilentWindODoom

I don't think the wait between shows was that long. There was an 8 minute pre-show that took up part of that time.

I did a quick search before hitting that and that was the number I got. I figured that was between the previous audience leaving and the movie starting. That including the film would make more sense since there's an audience in the first theatre, one going through the ride, one in the second theatre, and one in the entrance. 4x17 would leave plenty of extra time.

Disstevefan1

Dude. I get that you hate this attraction, but are you seriously complaining about construction equipment being placed in an active construction site? I agree that it’s taken far too long to build what should be relatively straightforward aside from complex water effects, but still. It’s really not necessary for you to dish out the same tired insults to this attraction every time we get new photos.
You have a good point. I will work on more creative insults to this attraction.

I will have plenty of time at the pace they are working on this. <----- hey, does that count?

Naaa I have to do better, I will work on it..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom