Journey of Water featuring Moana coming to Epcot

Movielover

Its a shame this idea wasn’t used in Animal Kingdom. An aquatic nature/ wildlife area with a Polynesian island theme would have been a great fit for that park IMO
Heck I would even be ok with Moana and Polynesia taking over the African Outpost in World Showcase since Africa is more represented in AK. Plenty of room there for the water walk through and more. I know some will disagree but its still better than directly in Future World.

Father Robinson

Its a shame this idea wasn’t used in Animal Kingdom. An aquatic nature/ wildlife area with a Polynesian island theme would have been a great fit for that park IMO
Since the front entrance of the Poly is down to the dirt, wouldn't that area have benefited from something like this a tad better than EPCOT? I mean, it's not like they just remodeled the rooms of the Poly to a Moana theme or anything...

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
Hmm:

PROS:
  • Moana deserves to be in the parks and people born after 2003 will be thrilled to see it
  • Better than current small piles of dirt. Probably. Probably better than piles of dirt.
  • Water is fun
  • Not tacos

CONS:
  • Communicore destruction seems unnecessary in a gigantic park with tons of empty space?
  • Should this even be at Epcot? No, right?
  • Takes up a huge amount of Future World without addressing capacity issues
  • Wait, seriously, what is this attraction? Is someone ever going to tell us?

TikibirdLand

Some of us would've rathered the rotting building sit there untouched for a little while longer until an inevitable shift in management that might've seen the value of the thing :p
Always seemed like Comunicore would have been perfect for a dark ride of some kind. Maybe something themed to "What's Next?" as a continuation of CoP. Definitely needs a robot butler and machine that robotically cuts your hair... We could name as something looking out to the ends of the earth. What would be a good name for that?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom