Journey of Water featuring Moana coming to Epcot

DCBaker

Premium Member
Photos from today - a new piece has been added near the entrance.

IMG_6137.jpeg

IMG_6135.jpeg

SilentWindODoom

Why so many Haters & Trolls? First there's moaning about nothing being done, then once announced- its no good or will be a flop before anyone has seen it. I've been coming here since I was a little kid and I appreciate all the efforts weather they worked or not - Skylidoscope anyone? Walt himself said the place will be always be evolving. Yes they made major missteps along the way, but I still cant think of anywhere better to visit; which is why I keep coming back and have shared that joy with my Kids, Nieces & Nephews and I hope that generational Joy continues.
Let's hope the walls come down soon and we can all enjoy a "wall-less" EPCOT!

Far as I can tell, this is the whipping boy for the way the pandemic ravaged what was to be a large Epcot update and just the fact that the walls have been up so long. Since it's the last thing still being worked on, they can put all their vitriol on this little walkthrough and be snarky and troll and pat themselves on the back for being witty. Or they have pie-in-the-sky ideas of huge things that could have been done with the space and compare this to that rather than what was there.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Last edited:

Phicinfan

dreday3

A fairly comprehensive and fair assessment of the new attraction:

I'm putting this review firmly in the "this is gonna be great!" column, even though it addresses all of the issues laid out here. :D

TheMaxRebo

A fairly comprehensive and fair assessment of the new attraction:

"Journey of Water acts as a breath of fresh air and an opportunity to slow your day down a bit ... [It] doesn’t care about drinking around the world or being a headliner attraction"

Maybe not the exact right IP for the location but the function of it is something I think will suit EPCOT quite well

Last edited:

FutureCEO

Epic Universe will be open by the time this opens. I kid but it feels that way. It's obviously easier to build from empty land but Tron was empty and it took six years.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom