DCBaker

Premium Member
Photos from today.

IMG_3826.jpeg
IMG_3829.jpeg
IMG_3830.jpeg
IMG_3835.jpeg

J4546

sign says there will be restrooms within the attraction? I didnt realize that. Also seems to having a "bathing" capacity of 151?

Unbanshee

MagicWDI

So it looks like they are virtually done with the major work involved with JoW. Sounds like they are now doing tests and adjustments of the final show, which leads me to wonder if we may see a late Spring opening. Or do they plan on sitting on this like Ratatouille? I don't see why they would want to. Perhaps keep the same opening timeline and just soft open?

KeithVH

So, at this point, I'm going to start a new office pool. Will be guessing the number of days it takes before someone tries to get an urn into the area (instead of POTC or HM). Any takers? You know someone is gonna try . . .

Ayla

So it looks like they are virtually done with the major work involved with JoW. Sounds like they are now doing tests and adjustments of the final show, which leads me to wonder if we may see a late Spring opening. Or do they plan on sitting on this like Ratatouille? I don't see why they would want to. Perhaps keep the same opening timeline and just soft open?
They plan on sitting on it.

MagicWDI

They plan on sitting on it.
Lame. There's gonna be thousands of small, upset kids having to use the normal bathrooms.

Seriously though, I'm not crazy about this thing but I do have a trip in Sept and would rather at least try it. But if it's not open by then I'm not gonna be at all upset. I also don't like walls everywhere

Ayla

Lame. There's gonna be thousands of small, upset kids having to use the normal bathrooms.

Seriously though, I'm not crazy about this thing but I do have a trip in Sept and would rather at least try it. But if it's not open by then I'm not gonna be at all upset. I also don't like walls everywhere
The walls have been up for over 5 years. They ruin the park experience at Epcot.

Incomudro

The revelation that it's going to have a large water play area makes me much less optimistic about what this is going to be.
Yeah, apparently I was wrong in believing that there weren't any areas kids could enter the water.
I personally don't believe that this attraction is really going to depict the water cycle much at all.
Not that I care.
I'm ok with this simply being a landscaped area with moving water.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom