Journey of Water featuring Moana coming to Epcot

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I like the Communicore redo
Didn't need to happen.
I like the GotGthe ride, its great and exciting and much needed new E-ticket in epcot
Wrong park.
RAT is great and well placed
At least it wasn't a replacement
Space 220 I love
That was a plus
The Geletaria was good but thats a minor thing
Minor thing
The new entrance/fountain/SSE lighting is amazing
That was done right
Harmonious is good at night but horrendous during the day (thankfully they are rectifying that)
Wrong park and horrendous during the day
I will agree its taking way too long for the center spine but Im def looking forward to all the greenery and think it will be a massive improvement over what was there
Eh.
JoW Im into. Cant wait to see it finally done
Wrong park
and the new Communicor plaza Im more in favor of than the original table building concept
Didn't need to happen
All in all, Im pretty happy with it
Blah.

Drdcm

1680892891602.jpeg

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
I wish I had the passion about something that Disney has for this experience. Well, I do, but for things infinitely better than what looks like a mini-Pandora walkthrough knock-off.

DavidDL

Where else would gotg coaster go?

Hollywood Studios? I'd argue anything MARVEL-related in general would be a perfect fit there given the theme of the park and the way those films pushed cinematic universes to the next level.

I'm sure Disney would have loved to put Avengers there in general.. but those pesky legal issues with Universal, amirite? Then again, maybe I should count my blessings because they probably would have just re-themed Rock 'n' Roller Coaster and torn Tower of Terror apart the same way they did out here in California. I don't think my heart could handle that again.

J4546

Gotg is such a massive coaster if you put it in dhs it could only really go in a couple places and both would suck imo. I think it's much better at epcot where it has the space and doesn't take up an entire massive expansion area

DavidDL

@J4546 ; I don't hate GotG's current location in EPCOT. Just, thematically it feels like it would be a better fit at Hollywood Studios if we're "blue-skying" ideas. In EPCOT, I just wish they would do more to hide the show building. It's an eyesore from just about everywhere in the park. Given it's proximity to Mission: SPACE, I think it would be awesome if they'd build a full sized, "ready to launch", X-2 Space Shuttle like we see in the pre-show.

l.jpg

But I'm de-railing the thread, I think. Sorry.

It's going to look so pretty in a few years once all the trees grow, but whyyy couldn't they have built this in Animal Kingdom?? If it was just a generic waterfall garden area it would have been so much better for Epcot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom