Journey Into Imagination 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedimaster1227

wannab@dis said:
No... you may not use the forum for accusing me of making a contridictory statements and then acting like it was nothing. If you want me to put this behind us, you will apologize for the following mis-statement.

(edit... fixed quote settings [ ])

And who said I was? :veryconfu In order to prevent this thread from becoming another host to our constant arguements, I will apologize if you took it like I was calling you out or trying to find a flaw in your statements, because I have no intention of doing so. I like to refer back to previous statements and if I find a connection, I feel free to announce it. Sorry you feel so offended by this...:wave:

Juan saw a nice little momento on the back lot, and it sounds pretty relevant to the information that we have been told, but I will let Juan explain, because it isn't my information to tell.

sora78

Juan saw a nice little momento on the back lot, and it sounds pretty relevant to the information that we have been told, but I will let Juan explain, because it isn't my information to tell.[/quote]

Does anyone want to tell what it is?

FigmentJedi

Where is juan then? Dammit I need to know! Happy Cat needs to be happy again! Nothing justified removing Dreamfinder, not even doom music.

nelsonj3

TiggerRPh said:
Do need to send both of you to your rooms?

:lookaroun

I think the answer is yes. This is the internet. I'll bet they wouldn't have this argument in real life.

Now... about Juan's new information... :)

wannab@dis

nelsonj3 said:
I think the answer is yes. This is the internet. I'll bet they wouldn't have this argument in real life.
Nope.. but unfortunately there's no way to be selective about those we have to deal with on the forums. Unfortunately, anyone with an internet connection can join, make up information, accuse others wrongly, then play dumb when called out. In real life, there wouldn't have been an association with the kid in the first place and, if so, he probably wouldn't have dared to act the same anyway. ;)

Lewis Carroll

Account Suspended
wannab@dis said:
In real life, there wouldn't have been an association with the kid in the first place and, if so, he probably wouldn't have dared to act the same anyway. ;)

In real life, if there was an assocation with a certain someone on this forum, he would probably get jumped.

jedimaster1227

wannab@dis said:
Nope.. but unfortunately there's no way to be selective about those we have to deal with on the forums. Unfortunately, anyone with an internet connection can join, make up information, accuse others wrongly, then play dumb when called out. In real life, there wouldn't have been an association with the kid in the first place and, if so, he probably wouldn't have dared to act the same anyway. ;)

Wow, once again, you make this harder then it has to be... I guess you will never learn... But you are right about the association note. :wave:

In real life, if there was an assocation with a certain someone on this forum, he would probably get jumped.

Indeed! Sounds interesting... :lol:

wannab@dis

jedimaster1227 said:
Wow, once again, you make this harder then it has to be... I guess you will never learn...

I'm not making anything hard nor do I need to learn anything from you. I'm still waiting on you to retract your statement.

Have yourself a VERY magical day. :wave:

figment1985

i thought this was supposed to be the happiest forum on earth and i've seen a lot of y people in the short time i've been here
:cry:

NOT saying that I don't agree with the argument here tho! ;)

Lee

Adventurer
juan said:
its in cast services --- you can't miss it
Nope. Haven't seen it. Actually, I haven't been to Epcot Cast Services in a couple months. Did happen to see some previews for the new Seas costumes back there at costuming, though.

jedimaster1227

wannab@dis said:
I'm not making anything hard nor do I need to learn anything from you. I'm still waiting on you to retract your statement.

Have yourself a VERY magical day. :wave:

Hey wannab, "You've got mail! :wave:"

Just so everyone sees what I said to Wannab (this is what he requested-a public apology), everyone can see what I wrote. This is my apology...:

Before either of us get booted from this forum for constant brawling, I would just like to settle this once and for all.

I am going to apologize once, and what you get from it is up to you, but this will be the best I can give:

"I apologize for giving you the idea that I am targeting or attacking you in any way- because I am not trying to. I can tell you that I am not lying about what I have reported because I wouldn't want to be the one being lied to (no one really does). I report what I am told and what I find from my close friends (which are my sources in various places) to be credible. I don't report anything that I don't find credible. There is nothing I hate more than false information that could get someone's hopes up, which is why I would never do that. Once again, I'm sorry if you have recieved the impression that I have you on my radar, because I don't."

Hopefully you can get from that what you expected,

~Jedi~

jedimaster1227

wannab@dis said:
No, no, no...

publically.

D.O.N.E. :wave:

Nope. Haven't seen it. Actually, I haven't been to Epcot Cast Services in a couple months. Did happen to see some previews for the new Seas costumes back there at costuming, though.

Have you seen the new Clammobiles Lee? I wasn't too impressed from what I saw-too much railing around the vehicles, but maybe that is just there during the construction work.

nelsonj3

wannab@dis said:

There is indeed a way to be selective about those you deal with on the forums. Only respond to those people with which you actually want to engage in discussion. You can choose to ignore whomever you want. :wave:

As for his information... I don't have any connections at all (I wouldn't know if anyone is lying or telling the truth anyway), so I usually take everything with a grain of salt and sometimes a grain of hope. However, I wait until an official announcement is made to come to a conclusion.

wannab@dis

jedimaster1227 said:
Hey wannab, "You've got mail! :wave:"

Just so everyone sees what I said to Wannab (this is what he requested-a public apology), everyone can see what I wrote. This is my apology...:
And yet you STILL cannot figure out how to simply retract your statement. :rolleyes:

Oh well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom