Johnny Depp As Jack Sparrow at Not So Scary

Todd L

two things come to mind-

1- Johnny Depp has always kept out of the public eye and has very little to do or even say about any of his past work.

2- If there were a one in a million chance hed actually show my wife and daughter would already be there holding a spot for the parade.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Yeah the only nights Ive ever seen sold out were Halloween. Im sure it sells out other nights but those nights OTHER than Halloween are the nights Id be trying to get him there. Not on a night its promised to be jam packed already.

hrcollectibles

Well tickets for the 31st are already sold out. I think they have been for sometime. I highly doubt there is any truth to this. I Don't know many stars of films that dress up as a character they played. Do the Stars of Star wars dress up like their characters????

hardcard

Well tickets for the 31st are already sold out. I think they have been for sometime. I highly doubt there is any truth to this. I Don't know many stars of films that dress up as a character they played. Do the Stars of Star wars dress up like their characters????

why yes... yes they do.... here's Mark Hamil as "Mark Hamil" dressed as luke skywalker on the muppet show years ago

http://cm1.dotspotter.com/media/0/21/15/mark-hamil-muppets-01.0.0.0x0.160x160.jpeg

maelstrom

I think that if Johnny Depp were to do this, it would be very hush-hush, and he'd do it just because he's a weird dude. So, that said, I don't think he's going to be there.

Sherrybaby

Truthfully, I don't really know how you could tell. Some of the Jack Sparrows already look like Johnny's twin. They could SAY it's Johnny and if they picked their best Jack everyone would think it really was!

uglybug2005

Foolishness... This was not planned and did not happen. Again I say: Foolishness...

And no, he did not visit WDW in any way, shape, or form when Pirates re-opened either. He only visited DLR for the related press event (which also didn't happen at WDW)... To paraphrase Snopes, "You didn't see him. Your friend didn't see him. Your friend's friend didn't see him..."

sillyspook13

Foolishness... This was not planned and did not happen. Again I say: Foolishness...

And no, he did not visit WDW in any way, shape, or form when Pirates re-opened either. He only visited DLR for the related press event (which also didn't happen at WDW)... To paraphrase Snopes, "You didn't see him. Your friend didn't see him. Your friend's friend didn't see him..."

I'm sure a bus driver somewhere saw him...:lookaroun:lol:

dmagickingdom

I'm sure a bus driver somewhere saw him...:lookaroun:lol:

ok...I know some may think I am lying but....I did NOT see when in person with my own eyes but have high up contacts in photopass and saw a pict of him at WDW thanks to photopass DPI (not disneyland) on the day pirates opened...it is possible that he was in both places in one day however so i am not doubting the Disneyland comment earlier. But I can assure you, I saw the pict with my own eyes. That's why I stood there at pirates in Florida waiting but never saw him.

Tinkrbell

I can confirm that Johnny Depp was there on Friday night as Jack Sparrow in the parade. My roommate works at Magic Kingdom as custodial & was telling me about how they had extra security following the parade that night, mainly the pirates float, which had 2 extra "characters" following who were really extra security.

DisneyDellsDude

I can confirm that Johnny Depp was there on Friday night as Jack Sparrow in the parade. My roommate works at Magic Kingdom as custodial & was telling me about how they had extra security following the parade that night, mainly the pirates float, which had 2 extra "characters" following who were really extra security.

Do we have any pictures???

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
They could put just about any guy on that float, and under the makeup and costume it would look like Depp. Also, you could claim any extra on the float was security. I'm not saying you're lying, I'm just saying I'm not going to believe you until I hear it from Disney.

dmagickingdom

Do we have any pictures???

yeah, well put it this way. I share a lot of time with entertainment as well as security (don't mingle with any custodial really cause they are all CP's and come and go) and not one entertainment of security has said Depp was there. I will ask though but I am sure they will say NO. Usually EVERYONE at the parks (CM) are talking about it within minutes if someone shows up.

hardcard

yeah..... bullcrap.

you REALLY think, if this was even REMOTELY true, disney wouldn't have milked it?

Be realistic ......

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom