Johnny Depp As Jack Sparrow at Not So Scary

Festivus

I was there, I have pictures, none of which can prove it was him. However, I am willing to believe it was him, not only because he looked exactly like him, but the mannerisms were so natural. The guy playing him wasn't doing the typical Disney parade overacting/bad acting. Also, the next day, we were at DHS in the HISTK play area. My son was wearing a MNSSHP tshirt and the girl working in the play area asked us if we were there on Halloween, when we said yes, she asked us how Johnny Depp was very matter of factly, like it was common knowledge it was him. So I'm willing to believe it was him. It's well documented he's a Disney fan and spends slot of time with his family at the parks. It's also not too big of a stretch to believe Disney would keep it a secret at his request to keep people guessing.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I was there, I have pictures, none of which can prove it was him. However, I am willing to believe it was him, not only because he looked exactly like him, but the mannerisms were so natural. The guy playing him wasn't doing the typical Disney parade overacting/bad acting. Also, the next day, we were at DHS in the HISTK play area. My son was wearing a MNSSHP tshirt and the girl working in the play area asked us if we were there on Halloween, when we said yes, she asked us how Johnny Depp was very matter of factly, like it was common knowledge it was him. So I'm willing to believe it was him. It's well documented he's a Disney fan and spends slot of time with his family at the parks. It's also not too big of a stretch to believe Disney would keep it a secret at his request to keep people guessing.

Do you mind posting some of your pictures? :D

dmagickingdom

I can confirm 100% (that is 100%) that Depp was not Jack Sparrow in the parade. Sorry to burst your bubble.

u must have connections to entertainment as well! that's who i was going to ask...or security. because anyone in the parade would be able to say yes or no. I wonder who started this rumor anyway.

JROK

If this would've happened, Disney would've put out a press release with photos of him at the park, just like they do for countless other celebrities that visit.

hardcard

If you believe that Johnny Depp was in Boo to You on Friday, you need to take a pinch of something besides salt.... A nice dose of reality perhaps?

:hammer:

hardcard

I was in the parade and he was not actually johnny depp

whoa!!! don't tell the believers! oh nooooooooooooooooes!

Why anyone would believe this possible without it making headlines is beyond me...

Really people, don't believe what the turkey-leg vendors tells you....

I heard lincoln was going to make a guest apperance at the hall of presidents reprising his role of himself ..... keep an eye out!

Oh! And chuck norris was recently sighted on the Malestrom admiring the likenesses of himself working in norway on oil rigs and fishing traulers in the queue murals!!!!

OH OH OH !

Sheez.

rainfully

Ooooohhh I love a good Johnny Depp mystery! :lol:

Honestly, if I were him, I would totally do it! Can you imagine... he could get dressed up and walk around in public and people would think "geez that guy looks so much like him" but never in a million years would they assume it actually WAS him!

And I think that if he were to do it, Disney wouldn't say a thing. They wouldn't want to advertise because of the mass chaos that would be involved. And I also think it's a bit of a character integrity issue... its like saying "all those other guys weren't really him! but this is the real one!"

All that being said... I believe he didn't actually do it. But who knows... maybe he has in the past... and you would never know...

:lookaroun

HDS

I have been impersonating Jack Sparrow for 5 years and always get mistaken for Depp. It wasnt him. My friend also gets Orlando B. mistaken as well.
meandberg.jpg

raven

The gentleman playing that character in the parade looks very much like Depp. It's not Depp, but of all of the people playing this character this guy looks the closest like him.

drew81

The gentleman playing that character in the parade looks very much like Depp. It's not Depp, but of all of the people playing this character this guy looks the closest like him.

Yes he does and I have my picture with that Capt Jack;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom