John Travolta

calicommando

Original Poster
Any idea what he was doing at Tomorrowland Noodle Terrace on April 29th?

47b7db33b3127cce83bc3e7d8acb00000025100DcuWbdwzY4

Craig & Lisa

If you notice on the right side of the picture, there's a cameraman filming. It must be some kind of interview, maybe for his part in Hairspray.

lens300

He was being interviewed by Eisner for his tv show on CNBC. I was trying to watch from the bridge to tomorrowland and was told to leave the area.

imagineer boy

Why is it that all celebrities that are spotted at WDW are always at the Tomorrowland Terrace? Celebrities must have a thing for noodles I guess....

calicommando

Original Poster
Definitely not a fake pic. I took it myself. And it WAS an interview of some kind. I was just curious if anyone knew what it was about.

mary219

you know,i still love him,at least 25-30 years since welcome back kotter and i would still wear my vinnie barbarino tshirt.(probably my fonz shirt too,heyyyy!!)

wedway71

Heres the real scoop.
He is doing a promo interview for his next movie......

Saturday Night Fever-25 which takes place in the future.

TowerOfTerror

Who's bright idea was it to film at a Disney park ! Way to promote your own brands GE ! :hammer:

If you wanted to watch it it will be on:
Monday, May 21st
9PM/12MIDNIGHT (ET)

tink rules

Ok...

That LOOKS like Eisner's hairline... so I guess they are still letting him into the place... I wonder if he had to stand in line to get in.....

Maybe there was a very nice shot of the castle in the background...

Maybe JT was desparately hungry...

cptwife80

He was probably there to get away from the cold weather up in Maine in Islesboro... His house is really nice up there. Seen him a couple of times at the knox county airport in my hometown, they didn't let him bring in his big plane though because of the noise restrictions around the airport.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom