John Travolta

JWG

Can't the man vacation?

Obviously there for a reason with the camera crew, but still. Even he likely takes trips.

Maybe he's doing a documentary on Spaceship Earth that will be released in conjunction with the information on its planned extensive overhaul :ROFLOL:

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
did I mention that he lives only an hour from WDW?

Chape19714

As part of the year of a million dreams, WDW will be using various celebraties in thier parks to make unpopular venues popular again, creating dream come true entertainment for those special guests.

Perhaps he's doing a Anne Lebowitz Photo? (seriously)

Chape19714

I was kidding about year of a million dreams

I was not kidding about the photo. I'be heard rumors more are on the way, and the only name I've heard is Kiera Knightly, but Travolta is a possibility for another picture. I heard there were 3 or 4 sets of 3 photos coming out.

jiminy.cricket

Wow, I had no idea! I thought you were talking about Eisner, but I didn't know Travolta lived nearby either! Does he live there permanently?

gbruenin

Why is it that all celebrities that are spotted at WDW are always at the Tomorrowland Terrace? Celebrities must have a thing for noodles I guess....

It's actually a great spot for filming. At the outside edge, you have the overhang above, and a teriffic Castle background. Before they moved the Christmas parade announcer booth to the square near the flag pole, that's the spot where the parade announcers sat. Great lighting control there.

Gary

Teenchy

Yes

Correct... it's one of the few places he could get enough land to park his planes overnight and build a runway/taxiway and hangar.

At least he doesnt try to hide the fact he likes to burn up all that gas with all those private planes. Hes actually proud of them and talks about them all the time. Not like most of the Hollywood/liberal elites who give speeches about how we need to be more green but fly a private jet to give the speech!
Ok now off the soapbox..:animwink:

Intresting seeing Eisner in the house.....I will have to keep a lookout for when this airs.

Iakona

At least he doesnt try to hide the fact he likes to burn up all that gas with all those private planes. Hes actually proud of them and talks about them all the time. Not like most of the Hollywood/liberal elites who give speeches about how we need to be more green but fly a private jet to give the speech!
Ok now off the soapbox..:animwink:

Intresting seeing Eisner in the house.....I will have to keep a lookout for when this airs.

:drevil:
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/showb...a+still+lectures+on+global+warming/article.do

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom