Joffreys Coffee

Diamond Dot

Original Poster
Am I the only one who thinks Joffrey's coffee is disgusting. I drink both tea and coffee at home, but usually drink more coffee than tea at Disney, but, I found the coffee bags in the room and the coffee in the food courts were undrinkable. I have my coffee black and strong, but, even with creamer or half and half I couldn't drink it. I heard others expressing the same view, but, are we alone?

Baldy

Am I the only one who thinks Joffrey's coffee is disgusting. I drink both tea and coffee at home, but usually drink more coffee than tea at Disney, but, I found the coffee bags in the room and the coffee in the food courts were undrinkable. I have my coffee black and strong, but, even with creamer or half and half I couldn't drink it. I heard others expressing the same view, but, are we alone?
Me too!!!!!!!!
I don’t know what it is about it but I hate it.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I like Joffreys coffee and use it at home. I do find the pods in my resort hotel room given me weak coffee, even if I double them up. Maybe I’m doing something wrong, the food court coffee is pretty good though.
I have a refillable cup for my pod coffee maker and although it's not my favorite way to make coffee it does come out at the proper strength

Lilofan

I like Joffreys coffee and use it at home. I do find the pods in my resort hotel room given me weak coffee, even if I double them up. Maybe I’m doing something wrong, the food court coffee is pretty good though.
Drank a lot of coffee back in the day. When I was a barista wired most of the time , we brewed fresh coffee every hour on the hour regardless if even the containers were 3/4 to completely full. We threw out a lot of java but there is nothing like brewing a fresh batch of coffee.

ls3015

I really like the coffee pads that was in my room, some type of artisan, I like to know where I could buy some and have them sent to me at home. along with them huge donuts they sell, some of the bests I ever had.

mf1972

it takes me a day or 2 to get used to joffrey’s from the food court. after that i’m usually ok. we bring coffee mate powder creamer from home & it does help with the taste. at 1 point, my wife hated joffrey’s so much, she brought our mini keurig from home 😂

Club Cooloholic

it takes me a day or 2 to get used to joffrey’s from the food court. after that i’m usually ok. we bring coffee mate powder creamer from home & it does help with the taste. at 1 point, my wife hated joffrey’s so much, she brought our mini keurig from home 😂
See I don't really like Keurig. First it comes out wayyyy too hot and by the time you remember you sey it aside to cool it's then cold. Also it's made in such a way it just doesn't produce a good taste, to me at least. I started to drink coffee black years ago, and it kinda pushes meh coffee to terrible but also really let's you know the good stuff. Jofferys is ok, not great but I certainly will take it over spending 20 minutes of park time just for a coffee at Starbucks. I also think they need a kiosk in the area in front of the castle or alright when main street starts.

TrainsOfDisney

“Joffrey’s coffee” isn’t one thing.

I love Joffrey’s espresso and it’s consistently well made at the kiosks on property in my experiences.

The “fresh brewed” coffee varies by brew and freshness. The ones in the hotels can be really bad.

The Joffrey’s coffee served in French presses at various restaurants around the property is usually very good. It’s typically a custom blend for the specific location.

The Joffrey’s cold brew is made from a concentrate and is not very good at all in my opinion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom