News Jessica Rabbit's Car Toon Spin

George Lucas on a Bench

We've got to keep this stuff relevant for modern, more sophisticated audiences.

Like Cheez Doodles

Wise-CheezDoodles-Puffed.jpg

We can't sell something that looks like this to these sophisticated modern audiences. It's absurd. Couldn't possibly appeal to these sophisticated kids these days. Are ya kidding?

51Rumy9jXzL._AC_SY580_.jpg

There we go! Now THAT is classy. Modern audiences will love it. Made with Real Cheese. And look, there's the cheese.

George Lucas on a Bench

I see some heretofore un-ignored Tik Tok Kids are showing up to demand censorship of people they don't agree with. See, that's the difference between me and all of you. I just ignore ya. You want to deny people the ability to post and judging from the state of this forum for some time now, I'd say that is a cataclysmically bad idea.

truecoat

Does the Imagineers remember that Baby Herman bawled over losing his cigar in the movie?

Update: Never mind...

If you slowed down the original release of RR, Baby Herman was a very bad boy leaving the set of the cartoon. He sexually assaults a woman on his way out of the studio but that's been scrubbed. There was also a scene of Jessica flashing the audience while spinning later in the film that was covered up.

MoonRakerSCM

I don't get the retheming process for this ride... Remove figure... Make awkward statement on Twitter... Release hilariously bad 'ad' on Twitter... Remove attraction sign... Put it back up, unchanged... And know randomly redress another figure in the ride.

Who the heck is planning/designing this redo????

mickEblu

So what makes this a ā€œfun new space?ā€ I still think this was approved before they changed their mind for some bigger changes that are still happening.

Brer Panther

So... that's it? They dressed up one figure, added in a new one and nothing else? I was so sure they'd alter more of the ride, like having Roger be the one who gets kidnapped so Jessica can save him and Disney can pat themselves on the back for having the girl save the guy for once because that's never been done before has it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom