Jessica Rabbit Appears

Chrononymous

I actually think she looks OK. Unlike Eddie...who is a real person...Jessica is a Toon.

I don't think she would look right no matter what they do. She certainly doesn't work for me as a face character..I think she is way too exaggerated in her features.(as opposed to say, the Princesses)

To me she looks...well...she looks like a Hollywood red carpet Jessica Rabbit.

Cmdr_Crimson

I've seen cosplayers portray her better..
E66n4.jpg

The Empress Lilly

Wow, that DLP Jessica looks awful. So too does that face character Jessica from Ice.

Maybe Jessica doesn't transplant well from the cartoon world to the real world. A mask makes her look freaky, almost like a blow-up sex doll. Whereas a face character would have different issues altogether. At least, tread on territory previously unexplored by Disney. Image a real girl with her proportions in a dress like that...

edit:...such as Sped's Jessica directly above.

* buys annual pass *

Wilt Dasney

As noted before, there's really no way to do this character "right" in a park meet setting. Her features are so exaggerated in the movie that relatively few women could convincingly fill her...shoes.

Also, as noted above, she is a Toon. As much as everyone says she should be face, that really doesn't make sense, especially with Valiant right next to her, who is a completely human character. There's supposed to be a difference between how Eddie and Jessica look.

I think the cosplay photo is the final demonstration of the point. That costume would never be allowed on Main Street.

Leave Jessica on the screen. She was deliberately designed to be an over-the-top sex fantasy. And for all the talk about her looking like a drag queen, I would just point out that Kathleen Turner, who provided her voice, DID play a drag queen as Chandler's dad on "Friends." (That IS one deep voice for a woman.)

englanddg

One Little Spark...
If you're going to do her character, it should really look like this, or not at all.

But as the comment says above, can you imagine this at Disney World? Imagine the amount of complaints.

Personally I wouldn't see a problem of course, then again I am a 21 year old male.

Married Mom's would be livid...unless offered their own meet and greet of a shirtless Hercules.

Yeah...best left on screen.

Figments Friend

A Jessica Rabbit character is now appearing at Disneyland Paris Walt Disney Studios park, but is not a face character as you would expect.
1369544586943.jpg

Would you like to see this at WDW or a face version, or not at all?

Roger and Eddie are also there.
1369544647111.jpg
Whoa...awesome to see these three back, although in Paris.
Interesting new twist on Jessica...i have always known her to be a 'face' character.

I like it....as it keeps her cartoony.

I would LOVE to see Roger, Eddie, and Jessica BACK at DHS. Some day...maybe....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom