Jessica Rabbit Appears

R W B

Real+Jessica+Rabbit.jpg

This is more like jessica.
It's this or bust (hehe).

Like they do for the Disney on ice shows, add some skin color'd material to the outfit for the legs and chest area and it'll be fine. I won't like it as much but the jealous wives and uncomfortable men should be fine with it lol.

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
If you're going to do her character, it should really look like this, or not at all.

But as the comment says above, can you imagine this at Disney World? Imagine the amount of complaints.

Personally I wouldn't see a problem of course, then again I am a 21 year old male.
Hmmm yeah someone would definitely complain, but as far as who, you can put "any age" and "male" in the "definitely would not complain" category.

ShookieJones

Hahaha

She should wear a shirt that says "My face is up here...^^^^"

Yes.. Amazingly enough I usually control my lookers and keep eye contact (probably because I'm a leg man) but this young lady is advertising a bit....so it's hard for my eyes to stay where they should.

bsiev1977

Yes.. Amazingly enough I usually control my lookers and keep eye contact (probably because I'm a leg man) but this young lady is advertising a bit....so it's hard for my eyes to stay where they should.

that's why guys should have a set of good dark sunglasses on hand at all times. For situations like this.

|Q|

I LOVE that Roger and the gang are back. I agree that she doesn't look "right", but imho the problem is not that she wears a mask, the problem is that the mask she wears doesn't really look much like Jessica (i think, for example, that her hair should ALWAYS cover half of her face)

Anyway, here's a video from Disney Central Plaza:

ShookieJones

i'm wondering what would happen if the young lady in the picture wasn't holding her right arm the way she is.

i'm imagining the recording of the newscaster during the Hindenburg disaster.
Hahaha oh man I never laughed this hard this high up..I almost lost consciousness!

EpcoTim

Well this is kind of funny. I monitor sales patterns for amazon and this morning we all noticed an abnormal spike in sales of red wigs and a specific red dress. Then I see this on my lunch break.

Gross.

bsiev1977

Hahaha oh man I never laughed this hard this high up..I almost lost consciousness!
Your welcome.
If I was better with posting pics and stuff I'd embed a YouTube clip of the broadcast.
I just watched one, and as terrible as that event was, I couldn't help but laugh while thinking in terms of this thread.

bsiev1977

I LOVE that Roger and the gang are back. I agree that she doesn't look "right", but imho the problem is not that she wears a mask, the problem is that the mask she wears doesn't really look much like Jessica (i think, for example, that her hair should ALWAYS cover half of her face)

Anyway, here's a video from Disney Central Plaza:

It's even scarier seeing her moving around.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom