Jack Sparrow at the Magic Kindom *Video and Pictures*

XSTech

Original Poster
Inside the Magic now brings you Captain Jack Sparrow LIVE and in person at the Magic Kingdom. This was his very first performance!

VIDEO: http://distantcreations.com/insidethemagic
(M4V, 102.7MB)

If you're having trouble with the video, download Quicktime: http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/standalone.html

jack1.jpg

jack2.jpg

jack3.jpg

jack4.jpg

His voice was not perfect but he sure looks good and the kids loved him!

Chape19714

CommandoDisney said:
i still wish they put an elizabeth swann lookalike in the parks....:lookaroun
lol. Can't say I feel differently.

Well...DL was a bit concerned about WDW's Jack Sparrow Charactor, I believe DL was hoping WDW would not "make a fool out of themselves." Apparently, they've pulled out all the stops. Anxious to see both. Thanks for the Pics!

SIR90210

CommandoDisney said:

Indeed. This guy looks pretty close, but yeah, I have no idea about his voice and he could be a bit more tan.

imagineer boy

CommandoDisney said:

Ooh, WDW would turn into an instant land of milk and honey if that happened.:lol: :kiss: :lookaroun

Anyway, looks good. I can't wait to see the video.

Captain Chaos

8<:-) said:
premiere8.jpg

:kiss::)

He better not let minnie find out...:lookaroun

Maybe Minnie was off doing her own thing with Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom. Who would have ever guessed I would be jealous of a mouse LOL...

CoffeeJedi

the beard looks fake, he should grow a real one for the part, if they'll let him

his face is a little too "round" to be Johnny Depp, but i'm sure they'll improve the makeup over time and get around that, or maybe the poor guy will shed some pounds in the florida sun as the summer goes on :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom