Jack Sparrow at the Magic Kindom *Video and Pictures*

CaptainMichael

Main Street USA said:
Gotta agree with all of the "not much to look at" comments. I can't believe how freakishly skinny she is. For godsakes, EAT! Or, maybe, at least, excercise a little to get HINT of muscle tone. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrross!
I don't get it because in the movie she looks great. In person, she is scarily skinny.

Main Street USA

STR8FAN2005 said:
I don't get it because in the movie she looks great. In person, she is scarily skinny.
I think that's what got me, too. I thought she looked pretty good on film, but then when I saw her walking down Main Street at the Premiere.......wow. I was shocked. She looks malnourished. Her face even looks bony. Amazing.

yensidtlaw1969

Main Street USA said:
I think that's what got me, too. I thought she looked pretty good on film, but then when I saw her walking down Main Street at the Premiere.......wow. I was shocked. She looks malnourished. Her face even looks bony. Amazing.
But those elbows are sexy.

:lookaroun

Yensid "Can I say that on a Family site?" tlaw1969

bassman

Main Street USA said:

well im affraid i have to agree with you there main street USA,
i think that in any film that keira has been in she has look super hot,especially POTC and king arther. (starts to drool)
but when i looked at them pics of her on the red carpet she did look a bit bad.
but hey its keira,she could kill you all if she wanted to,i hear she knows a really imfamous pirate captain very well,i beleive his name is jack something any of you heard of him?.
:D :D :D :D :D :D

disnyfan89

So I have now seen both Macks and Jacks do there show live. The other Jack is ten times better then the one pictured here, but I like the Mack that is pictured here becuase I think the character lends its self better to a younger actor.

While the show is entertaining I would hope that in the week to come that it will receive a small rewright. It seems to have little repeat appeal.

On a side note, I have recieved word that all over the tunnels there are posters saying Pirates will have a soft opening on the first but workers and imagineers are saying it will open on the 7th

MonkeyHead

disnyfan89 said:
So I have now seen both Macks and Jacks do there show live. The other Jack is ten times better then the one pictured here, but I like the Mack that is pictured here becuase I think the character lends its self better to a younger actor.

Make no mistake, the one in the video is awful. I don't know who told him that was the correct voice, but... jeez. Why they contracted him is beyond me.

The other full time Jack is, i'm sure wonderful. I haven't seen him in person, but do know him and he's a great performer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom