It's Way Too COLD!!!!

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Thought I'd post this here too. Someone brought a little bit of Disney into Northern Illinois this week.

BfP4UzfCAAAZPkU.jpg

Frozen Pooh

Brian & Jill

Kids finally went back to school today. We are just beginning our heat wave it got up to 26 degrees today and by Saturday up to 35, time to break out the shorts!!!!!:):):) Just got done watching the weather,we are supposed to get more snow:banghead:,oh well it's part of living in the Buffalo area.

Uncle Orville

If my school would have canceled us on Monday and Tuesday, the week before then we could have left for Disney on Friday and spend Saturday, Sunday, and Monday down there and come back on Tuesday. But no the school decided to call Monday morning at 4:45.

*Well actually I don't think we would have gone down to Disney if we knew we were gonna have off, but if we did that would have been awesome.

MouseDreaming

Another 3-6 inches of snow Friday into Saturday for Chiberia. Because, you know, we haven't had enough yet this season.
We are in the 8-10" band for Chiberia...followed by a high of 1 on Thursday. It's so disgusting, I have to laugh. Otherwise, I would cry, and I am afraid my face would freeze.

StarWarsGirl

Supposed to get another 3-5 inches of snow on Monday. Hoping that there is no class. And I'm hoping my dad gets trapped here because then it would give us the whole day to bond...while he explains my accounting coursework to me. Even if we don't get to bond, I'm still hoping for no class so that I have a nice long day to study.

Disvillain63

If my school would have canceled us on Monday and Tuesday, the week before then we could have left for Disney on Friday and spend Saturday, Sunday, and Monday down there and come back on Tuesday. But no the school decided to call Monday morning at 4:45.

*Well actually I don't think we would have gone down to Disney if we knew we were gonna have off, but if we did that would have been awesome.
We escaped a snowstorm in 2003 or 2004 and went to Disney early. We were already scheduled to leave in a couple of days to participate in the marathon. As soon as the kids were sent home from school and school was canceled the next day, I called DH and said I've packed the car, so as soon as you get home...we're out of here. I was afraid if we didn't leave then, we might be 'snowed in'...more like 'iced in' and couldn't leave on our original date. Disney was very accommodating, we were booked for but they were full so they put us in DL (PORS) for 2 days at our price.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom