It's Official!!!!!!!!!!!

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Hi All! :wave:

I am so excited I can barely type!! Let me tell you...the last hour of work today was unbearable as I had been getting the twitter updates all day that yes in fact the buy 4 get 3 deal was back!!!! It was 5:01 and I was on the phone and YES! My DH and I booked another trip to Disney!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Otto, the CM who took the ressie was SO funny - he was laughing at me the whole time b/c I think I told him how excited I was like 15 times!!!! YIPPEE!!! LET THE PLANNING BEGIN!! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

We are going from March 5 through the 14th - 9 nights! And we are doing Deluxe Dining again just b/c we really enjoyed the signature dining experiences. And we are staying at the Yacht Club - I love love love the pool! I can make ADR's on the 27th of October when they open up to everyone for 180 days out, even though my 180 days would actually be in a couple of weeks.

I feel alive again! :lol::lol: I think I have a sickness - I just love planning trips to Disney World! hee hee :lol::lol:

Thank you for letting me share my thrill and excitement!!!! :wave:

luvlifeinfl

That is awesome, I remember when you guys were planning to go on your last trip, then the report & pic's after the tripand then of course the sadness that set in, but YOUR BACK!! see it is something how the Pixie dust brings magic to go again.

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Original Poster
What Twitter updates?

No problem.

:sohappy: j/k - if it were me, I'd be just as excited! :sohappy:

Sure! I follow a lot of Disney stuff. here are just a few:

wdwmagic
wdwnews
wdwupdates
TouringPlans

AllEarsDeb
TheDis
DisneyPixar
DisneyConserve
muppetcast
DCLNews
DISUnplugged
DisneyParks
DisneyPictures

Touring Plans and wdwmagic are the ones that the info up first.

Upvote 0

amaley01

Congrats on the vacation. :sohappy:
With a deal like this, you would have to be ill not to go.
You just have a sickness that is magical which your extended WDW family completely understands.
It's fun to be crazy :lookaroun

Upvote 0
I know the feeling no sooner am I on the Magical Bus back to the Airport I am talking with my husband about going back when/where/how etc. I get teary eyed on the bus to the airport all the darn time. You both have a wonderful time and I am so happy it worked out that you're going back again..Enjoy March is a nice time to visit too. YIPPIE :sohappy:

Hi All! :wave:

I am so excited I can barely type!! Let me tell you...the last hour of work today was unbearable as I had been getting the twitter updates all day that yes in fact the buy 4 get 3 deal was back!!!! It was 5:01 and I was on the phone and YES! My DH and I booked another trip to Disney!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Otto, the CM who took the ressie was SO funny - he was laughing at me the whole time b/c I think I told him how excited I was like 15 times!!!! YIPPEE!!! LET THE PLANNING BEGIN!! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

We are going from March 5 through the 14th - 9 nights! And we are doing Deluxe Dining again just b/c we really enjoyed the signature dining experiences. And we are staying at the Yacht Club - I love love love the pool! I can make ADR's on the 27th of October when they open up to everyone for 180 days out, even though my 180 days would actually be in a couple of weeks.

I feel alive again! :lol::lol: I think I have a sickness - I just love planning trips to Disney World! hee hee :lol::lol:

Thank you for letting me share my thrill and excitement!!!! :wave:

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Original Poster
Thanks everybody!! :sohappy: I am so glad Disney is doing this deal again. I was SO sad when we came back in June b/c I really had NO idea when we would be able to go back again. I thought this deal would be a "once in a life time" deal. Thank you Disney! And my favorite! The planning!!! The 2010 spreadsheet has begun! hee hee :lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom