IT'S OFFICIAL - December Meet 12/4-12/5

KevinPage

Original Poster
The WDWMagic 2004 Meet will be held on:

Saturday & Sunday, December 4th & 5th

Coordinators: KevinPage, WannaBelle, KingdomKonsultant, BwanaBob

Exact details will be forthcoming, as they are still being worked on. With the holiday season, great weather & Walt Disney's 103rd birthday all taking place during The Meet, this should be a special weekend. :xmas:

Kingdom Konsultant will be in charge of arranging the special event(s), which has yet to be determined. Stay tuned to this thread for more information and discussion on such. If you wish to do a "Magical Gathering" then you must have your room booked through KingdomKonsultant OR if it is already booked, switch it over to her, so we are able to "link" the group together. THERE IS NO FEE TO DO THIS.

The Meet is open to anyone, including your family and friends. All you need is park admission for you and your guests and the willingness to have a good time. :D Generally we will host informal gatherings in the parks and experience attractions together, have a meal, talk, etc. But we can consider other and more options as well. Feel free to post any questions, comments or opinions of what you would like/not like to do.

ONLY THE SPECIAL EVENT(S) WILL REQUIRE A FEE (ie - $$$)

Commonly asked questions:

Q: Can I only attend the informal gatherings and not the special event?

A: Yes, participation is optional, you may come and go as you please

Q: Do I need to register for The Meet?

A: Only the special event(s) will require $$$. Otherwise, all we ask is you post/email/private message us your party size, so we can get an approximate head count. If you don't know right now, that is fine. Just do so at least a few days before The Meet.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moderators: please STICKY this post and "unSticky" the "let's get serious" thread, so this is the main focus. Thank you :sohappy:

Ergens2

That sounds great!! Are we going to do MVMCP together? I was going to reserve our tickets tom. but if we are all going together then I will hold off. I guess the only night to go would be the 5th.

Just wondering!
Shelley :wave:

Chape19714

AWSOME! I will try my hardest to be there! Stitch will be open too!

Hey KevinPage, as far as and informal gathering place, if you go under the only tomorrowland skyway station and keep going past the old gift shop there is a nice sized area for just talking, ask disney and we may be able to get it!!!Click here for a pic. of the spot, i think it could work out, being so tucked away and all, however, it is not handicapped accessable, which i do not know if it would be a problem for the meet. the spot is just to the right of the front of Space Mountain.

The Mom

Premium Member
I'll be there!!! :sohappy: (If Pam can get me a good rate, of course. :animwink: )

BTW, if you've never been to a MVMCP, I highly recommend it. There is something absolutely magical about walking down Main Street with snow falling.

Foolish Mortal

Since i'll be at WDW during the meet date's i'll try to make any meet activities. If anything gets planned for the MK (12/4) i'm definitely in. I always have to do MK on my last nite. If not i'll just wear my WDW Magic tee shirt all day and hope to run into as many forum members as possible.

KevinPage

Original Poster
Ergens2 said:
That sounds great!! Are we going to do MVMCP together? I was going to reserve our tickets tom. but if we are all going together then I will hold off. I guess the only night to go would be the 5th.
Just wondering!
Shelley :wave:

Shelley,

MVMCP is a hard ticket event so it would be hard to coordinate. The "special event" would be something that we all do as a group, that is especially reserved for our group, like a dessert party, Magical Gathering or something along those lines.

The other parts of the meet (informal gatherings) do not require $$$, so it is more flexible for everyone involved.

Also, we do not know which day we are going to do a "Magical Gathering" or "special event" yet, so if you wanted to do the MVMCP I would suggest either waiting to see wht day it occurs or pick a day "outside" of the 4th & 5th. :D

KevinPage

Original Poster
Chape19714 said:
Hey KevinPage, as far as and informal gathering place, if you go under the only tomorrowland skyway station and keep going past the old gift shop there is a nice sized area for just talking, ask disney and we may be able to get it

Thanks. I'll keep it in mind. We haven't decided on any specific parks just yet. :D

wannabeBelle

Hey there all!!! As previosly mentioned I Am helping to coordinate this Meet!! If you are planning on attending please tell me so I can add you to the list!! Ill be noting the groups name ( Last name is good), screen name for the boards, where you are staying ( If you know) how many people are going and if you are linked in to the Grand Gatherings via Pam. In order to become eligible for the Grand Gatherings, you must speak with Pam to book thru her. DVC members CAN join in as well. Call Pam to arrange that with her. I Am looking foward to meeting everyone!! Belle

tigsmom

tiggerlover1971 said:
I am also going to be at WDW that weekend I am not sure what I could attend since i am going with family but I hope to see you guys there

Cheryl, I took my family to the Dessert Party in July. We had a very nice time. My little one knows the screen names (and some of the real ones) of the people who post regularly & I think my DH was relieved to see that most of us are just everyday normal people. :lol: :lookaroun
We also did some of the MK time together,but I had to leave because of my little one & the extreme heat that day. (and from the pics it looks like I missed alot of fun)

Some of them may want to join you. (the kids had great fun playing together with their glow toys) Just ask them, they may say yes. :wave:

Chape19714

KevinPage said:
I forgot to mention, any Clay Aiken paraphenalia is strictly forbidden. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I agree, no Clay Aiken, not at Disney. (they let that christmas special slip :lookaroun)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

WDWScottieBoy

(CAUTION: THREAD DRIFT!) The Clay Aiken being held in Rockford, IL is being sponsored by the new Aladdin DVD. I find it funny that the two are together on this one. And I doubt Megan can go anywhere without something Clay. She'll probably have her Clay Aiken thong on too! :lol:

[/drift]

Nicole

I'll be there! Where are people staying? I have reservations for the CBR from Dec 6-12 but since I'll be coming down earlier I will gladly stay at a different resort for the first couple of nights.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom