It's not Epcot anymore.. (wand demo pics)

rdour@techminds

OK, fine. Take the stones and place one outside of each Men's and Women's bathroom. They can be used as a place to lean and wait for your other party members to emerge. While you wait, you can see if your image is on that specific stone. The fun part could be hunting down your image at each bathroom stop.

They also could be placed along the outside of the park, on the path leading to the busses. It would give you something to look at to stall while waiting for the lines at the busses to die down.

How about sink them in the lagoon and make it part of an diving experience. Some people would see them, so I don't see how that would be in violation of the contract.

Take the plates off of the stones and make a masssive climbing wall out of them in Canada. While you climb, look for your picture.

Ryan

CThaddeus

It would be if I had Stamos like money and offered to buy it from mousesurplus!!!!!!:sohappy:

I'd like to buy it just so I could have it crushed. Then I'd have all the pieces made into digital cameras, with which I could take tons of pictures of Spaceship Earth in its original glory.

Figment1986

someone went to the parkinglot at 2am and has photos... not great but dark showing sparks.. and the inside E falling. or sort of. no word if any other letters went with it on the outside.

(these photos are where mice are chatting)

So, where or what route are they able to use to take these pieces out each night? They are so huge it would seems, that they cannot get any kind of tractor trailer in the area of SSE to be able to truck them out etc.... No pics yet from any insiders as to where the parts of the wand have been taken so far for storage? Any ideas?

WOW, that was fast... Thanks Merf. Didnt think that path was big enough to get those huge parts ouf of there, cause I figured that it would require a big truck and all. It just looks like it would be hard to get under the monorail track etc... Especially when the letter themselves are 30 feet tall.

Unless they are cutting things up im much smaller pieces after they are taken to the ground. Time to check woodpecker rd. to see if that is a temp storage lots for the pieces as it is for most other Epcot stuff...

beachclubbasics

Well, since it seems that they are slowly removing the bricks from around MK, is there any rule/law stating how long that these types of things must be kept up?

How about kept in view?

Just move them to the back of The Land and let moss grow on them!

I didn't realize they were removing the bricks at MK...

I personally like LaL,but there's got to be a better place for the pillars than where they are now. We bought one of those in 2005 when my kids and I made our first trip without my husband (he had died in 2002). We bought it in my husband's name as a way to feel that he was included in the trip and there with us in spirit. I would be deeply saddened if the stones were totally removed. I know from talking tot he CM who sold us out tiles that there are also many 9/11 victim tributes on the stones as well (as an aside, none of us who lost loved ones were allowed to mention anything about death..the inscriptions had to be happy,so we were simply told to put my husband's name and "We love you").

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
And that's why the Legacy has become a problem for Disney - it's not just that it looks like a memorial monument, people ended up using it like a memorial monument.

It's not supposed to be that - it's supposed to mark people's trips to Epcot during the millenium. Sharing their smiling faces, images, etc. Like a time capsule. If you go and toss someone's ashes into a time capsule it becomes a shrine.

I think them stopping sales was the best move they could make. It went way off course and turned into exactly what it wasn't supposed to be.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom