It's a Small War Veterans Association

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by FantasiaBish
No this is the REAL Bish (although at times he wishes he is....oh well.

Hey Gary I hope all is going well with you!! I have to go to work now see y'all soon.

Hope you had fun at work. I'm headed to Vegas next week. Do you have any pointers?

If I tip the dealer, he will cheat for me, right?:lookaroun

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by garyhoov
Hope you had fun at work. I'm headed to Vegas next week. Do you have any pointers?

(Gary...watch National Lampoon's Vegas Vacation)

When you go to the blackjack table and you're down on your luck...ask the dealer if he'll offer you the same thing :)

And I quote the dealer:

"How 'bout I do you a favor...We can go out back, I'll take half your money...kick you in the......shins.........and we'll call it a day"

(ok...so I changed ONE word) :lol:

Hey Gary Good Luck while you're there.....

And I NEVER cheat :lookaroun too many camreras....but please do tip your dealer he may not be able to cheat for you but Karma won't kick you in the....shins either :D placing a bet for the dealer is the best way...that way you play WITH them. You do that by placing a bet in front of yours ....that's for all of you unwise in the ways of gaming :)

Again Good Luck and have FUN that's what it's all about!!!!

Originally posted by cymbaldiva
:lol:

Now I have had a turkey leg! :slurp:

One of my fav portable meals at the World! :animwink:

I haven't had one of those either.... It just looks so.....barbaric when I see someone chomping on one of them......:hurl:

tenchu

May your lightning bolt fizzle.......

And by the way where's skirt boy hiding these days.....

:wave:

I'm not a veteran, so I keep my head down in here! :lol:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by tenchu
:wave:

I'm not a veteran, so I keep my head down in here! :lol:

You keep your head down because you're not a veteran or because you're just so ashamed of what you have become :lol: JUST KIDDING PAL :wave:

Tenchu...I think by now...the "veteran bar" has been dropped :) We're all equals in here :)

*hands Tenchu a single malt scotch*

WDWspider

Original Poster
I'm not really a veteran either. I'm just here because I heard they had finger sandwiches.:slurp: :lookaroun

Sorry Gary, if you were in the other thread at all you are a Veteran. Even Benadict Arnold served some purpose... and more people know the traitors name than most others in a War.

Fantasia Bish is an X-ryanite, he has clearance priviledges.

Originally posted by spider-man
Fantasia Bish is an X-ryanite, he has clearance priviledges.

:D and you shall fell the wrath or my claws.... *schnikt* sry it's been way too long since I read any comics, can't remeber how they spelled it :)

WDWFREAK53

:D and you shall fell the wrath or my claws.... *schnikt* sry it's been way too long since I read any comics, can't remeber how they spelled it :)

*pushes claws in* CHILL OUT BISH!!!! :lol:

(Look, I could easily show you that I'm a ticking timebomb of Freaky....but I'm controlling myself :lol: )

WDWspider

Original Poster
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
*pushes claws in* CHILL OUT BISH!!!! :lol:

(Look, I could easily show you that I'm a ticking timebomb of Freaky....but I'm controlling myself :lol: )

Nooo. He was getting ready to open SPAM Freak.

(I lost the stupid twist key thingie)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom