It's a Small War Veterans Association

WDWFREAK53

Figmentmom...umm....are you the possible mother-in-law to be? :lol:

*bows down and personally hands Figmentmom her Dole Whip*

(Oh...and I'm not bowing down because of queen status anymore :lol: )

WDWspider

Original Poster
Originally posted by jrashadb
*In the two to three billion times he's been to WDW has never had a Dolw whip... waits for the backlash...*

Get up my friend, this is a time of great peace and prosperity.

*Hands Dole Whip to jrashadb *

No one gets left behind.

:)

WDWFREAK53

*In the two to three billion times he's been to WDW has never had a Dolw whip... waits for the backlash...*

:hammer:

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!

Join the Freak Generation X...I'll treat you to one if we meet up the next time I'm there...THEY ROCK!!!!

figmentmom

Originally posted by spider-man
Get up my friend, this is a time of great peace and prosperity.

*Hands Dole Whip to jrashadb *

No one gets left behind.

:)

I couldn't have said it better myself!:lol:

Freak - unfortunately, one of my kids is already spoken for, and the other one's too young - but you can ALL be my honorary in-laws (don't tell anyone, but you're LOTS more fun than the ones I've got!):lol:

jrashadb

Thanks Spidey and Freak. 'Preciate the love...

Actually, I might go to the parks this weekend, so If I do, I'll be sure to pick one up. Where can I get them?

I've never had one either :(

And thanks for all the well wishes everyone it's nice to be noticed :)

WDWspider

Original Poster
Originally posted by FantasiaBish

And thanks for all the well wishes everyone

*Goes to wishing well*

"I'm Wishing"

(echo) "I'm Wishing"

"For the one I love"

(echo) "For the one I love"

:lol:

*throws in coin*

*coin is tossed back up*

:eek:

figmentmom

jrash - Head into Adventureland fom the central hub. After you cross the bridge into Adventureland, you'll see a refreshment stand on your right. (Help me out, here, gang - it's called Aloha Port or Aloha Isle, isn't it?) That's the home of the Dole Whip! I've been by it several times early in the morning and it's been closed, so it may not open up until closer to lunchtime, but I'm not sure. Have one for me! :)

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by figmentmom
jrash - Head into Adventureland fom the central hub. After you cross the bridge into Adventureland, you'll see a refreshment stand on your right. (Help me out, here, gang - it's called Aloha Port or Aloha Isle, isn't it?) That's the home of the Dole Whip! I've been by it several times early in the morning and it's been closed, so it may not open up until closer to lunchtime, but I'm not sure. Have one for me! :)

Yup, Figmentmom...you got it right...it's called Aloha Isle :)

J-rash...be careful...they are addicting!!! Be mindful of your thoughts! The force is strong in the Dole Whip

(Oh, and Figmentmom...about the "in-law" thing...I was talking about OneLilSpark ;) (Get it...Figment's mom) :lol: But, thank you for saying I'm more fun!!!! :sohappy:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Hey! Bish isn't dead!

(or else his murderer stole his password)

Hi Bish!:wave:

:lookaroun . . . unless of course you're his murderer . . .:lookaroun . . . in which case . . . ________ you!

Originally posted by garyhoov
Hey! Bish isn't dead!

(or else his murderer stole his password)

Hi Bish!:wave:

:lookaroun . . . unless of course you're his murderer . . .:lookaroun . . . in which case . . . ________ you!

No this is the REAL Bish (although at times he wishes he is....oh well.

Hey Gary I hope all is going well with you!! I have to go to work now see y'all soon.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by FantasiaBish
May your lightning bolt fizzle.......

NO WAY!!! Then I'd need to wear a cowboy hat like you!!! (...and not for nothing...that "AIN'T" happnin')

Oh...and who cares...as long as my spark doesn't fizzle ;)

figmentmom

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53 [/i

(Oh, and Figmentmom...about the "in-law" thing...I was talking about OneLilSpark ;) (Get it...Figment's mom) :lol: But, thank you for saying I'm more fun!!!! :sohappy: [/B]

Oh...I get it - and you guys are STILL more fun!:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom