Italian Restaurant coming to PI?

gabroccoli

Put any Italian restaurant from the the North End of Boston in there. And it will blow any one that was there, or will be there away. Good home cooked none chain restaurants.

WaltsApprentice

I think it would be cool to see a Greek one, but it probably get expenisive with all those broken plates! lol :D They can bring the Hercules' the Muse-ical from the Disney Wonder...and make it into a dinner show lol...just kidding! But on the other hand...its a really funny and great show...and has a few adult jokes in it...

maryszhi

Put any Italian restaurant from the the North End of Boston in there. And it will blow any one that was there, or will be there away. Good home cooked none chain restaurants.
I know, my dads from boston and we go every summer and the cape. My point is it would be nice to have a rest. from the italian neighborhoods in boston, chicago, new york, exc. that has good ood. it would bring a different flavor to disney

jt04

I know, my dads from boston and we go every summer and the cape. My point is it would be nice to have a rest. from the italian neighborhoods in boston, chicago, new york, exc. that has good ood. it would bring a different flavor to disney

Definitely

Biff215

I'm going to have to agree that Tony's is lacking in a lot of areas. My wife loves spaghetti, but absolutely hated Tony's to the point that she won't order it there anymore. And given their extremely limited menu, it's barely worth going again. It's a shame, but the things I enjoy most there I wouldn't even consider true Italian.

I still go with Mama Melrose's for Italian while we're in WDW. It may not be the best you'll find, but the menu is better and the food is fairly consistent. The service on the other hand, is another story!

wedway71

Ok now DONT LAUGH....

I have eaten the best of the best and the worst of the worst coming from Brooklyn origionally..

Ya know who has awsome pasta.........

Pizza Hut.

My wife didnt want pizza when we went and she got spaghetti-I tried it and it was AWSOME.

maryszhi

Ok now DONT LAUGH....

I have eaten the best of the best and the worst of the worst coming from Brooklyn origionally..

Ya know who has awsome pasta.........

Pizza Hut.

My wife didnt want pizza when we went and she got spaghetti-I tried it and it was AWSOME.
ive only had pizza at pizza hut, but seriously i dont think theyd put a pizza hut in dt disney, there are alot off property...at least to the panflits you get at the airport . though.. i think disney wants something fresh and unique that screams italy...or italian section of a city or what not

wedway71

ive only had pizza at pizza hut, but seriously i dont think theyd put a pizza hut in dt disney, there are alot off property...at least to the panflits you get at the airport . though.. i think disney wants something fresh and unique that screams italy...or italian section of a city or what not

Oh I agree-I wasnt thinking they should put one there-I was just saying how good their pasta is.:slurp:

apatten22

Putting a chain restaurant like a Bucca would be like Pop Century having a Cici's Pizza in the food court. How Tacky! I hope if they do it is something original and themed to Disney standards.

Captain Chaos

Wasn't there a rumor not too long ago that Disney was trying to contract again with Gloria Estafan for another spanish style restaurant in DTD???

bhg469

We had a Bucca in Buffalo for a short time and you couldn't even walk in the parking lot without smelling like garlic. Not sure if that's typical or just this one, but it was too much for me - and I'm a pasta lover. :slurp:

Hey neighbor!

Im so glad its gone but a boarded up building in a busy plaza just looks terrible. I would love to see a carabbas there just because i love their steak and scallobs. I agree with most people that the chain places are terrible but carabbas has some great grilled meats, something you don't find at those small italian places everyone raves about. There is alot more to italian than pasta and 2 different sauces and carabbas has a great menu. Its what a chain place should be IMO.

shoppingnut

Then you've NEVER had pizza.

Real pizza and Pizza Hut Pizza just don't compare.

Totally agree. Being from the island of pizza parlor's and italian restaurants, there is practically one on every corner, we probably are one of the few places that they had to close pizza hut and domino's due to lack of business.

If I want italian while down at the world, I will get dressed and go over to Christini's which is off of Sandlake Road. Excellent italian food.

MsSnuzi

Hey neighbor!

Im so glad its gone but a boarded up building in a busy plaza just looks terrible. I would love to see a carabbas there just because i love their steak and scallobs. I agree with most people that the chain places are terrible but carabbas has some great grilled meats, something you don't find at those small italian places everyone raves about. There is alot more to italian than pasta and 2 different sauces and carabbas has a great menu. Its what a chain place should be IMO.

Hi there! And I agree about the building - too bad they can't find something that will actually stay in that place.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom