It was called a bugs life

Czar63

really. go ahead entertain me.....
Mental illness is not a joke and has no cure. It is truly a terrible disease and he has to live with it every day. Hopefully he gets the help he needs. We don't need to be talking about it here. Count your blessings you are not in his situation. Very sad...

Lilofan

Mental illness is not a joke and has no cure. It is truly a terrible disease and he has to live with it every day. Hopefully he gets the help he needs. We don't need to be talking about it here. Count your blessings you are not in his situation. Very sad...
Mental illness with 100K followers😅

Parker in NYC

If what he did is indicative of mental illness, this country needs a lot of therapy. Which, come to think of it, wouldn’t be a bad idea in general.

Polkadotdress

video is gone?

You can find a drastically shortened, highly edited version of the incident on his Facebook page. He edited out all of his comically loud bellowing about masks, Google, China, and not being crazy.

Also available in his Facebook page: a video testimonial where he explains what actually happened, and why he did what he did. It is enlightening to watch this to see how ill-informed he is.

ImperfectPixie

You can find a drastically shortened, highly edited version of the incident on his Facebook page. He edited out all of his comically loud bellowing about masks, Google, China, and not being crazy.

Also available in his Facebook page: a video testimonial where he explains what actually happened, and why he did what he did. It is enlightening to watch this to see how ill-informed he is.
Ohhh...I have to go see that new video. How much do you wanna bet it's full of lies?

Polkadotdress

Ohhh...I have to go see that new video. How much do you wanna bet it's full of lies?

My favorite parts:
1-When he goes on in great detail (to the supposed 1000s that are watching the live video) about his asthma condition, yet also says that his medical condition is private and protected by ADA/HIPPA so therefore a business cannot know about it.
2-When he attempts to explain the CDC statistics (94% covid deaths had comorbidities) yet he can’t pronounce “comorbidity” and cites a real-life example of a friend who had Covid and died but erroneously thinks that pneumonia is a “pre-existing condition”.

The whole video is pure comedy gold.

ImperfectPixie

My favorite parts:
1-When he goes on in great detail (to the supposed 1000s that are watching the live video) about his asthma condition, yet also says that his medical condition is private and protected by ADA/HIPPA so therefore a business cannot know about it.
2-When he attempts to explain the CDC statistics (94% covid deaths had comorbidities) yet he can’t pronounce “comorbidity” and cites a real-life example of a friend who had Covid and died but erroneously thinks that pneumonia is a “pre-existing condition”.

The whole video is pure comedy gold.
He literally doesn't understand that people can live with those pre-existing conditions for decades and that some people don't even know they have them. Or that the ADA laws don't apply to mask rules and mandates. Or that companies are well within their rights to not allow medical exemptions. Or that mask mandates don't violate civil rights. I could go on like this all night!

ETA: And his wife...agreeing with all his paranoia and misinformation about everything. 🤦‍♀️

Polkadotdress

He literally doesn't understand that people can live with those pre-existing conditions for decades and that some people don't even know they have them. Or that the ADA laws don't apply to mask rules and mandates. Or that companies are well within their rights to not allow medical exemptions. Or that mask mandates don't violate civil rights. I could go on like this all night!

ETA: And his wife...agreeing with all his paranoia and misinformation about everything. 🤦‍♀️

YES! He’s so ill-informed, yet plays himself off as an expert.

Idiot!

Yet also...a contributer to the reason we cannot get this under control here in the US.

ImperfectPixie

YES! He’s so ill-informed, yet plays himself off as an expert.

Idiot!

Yet also...a contributer to the reason we cannot get this under control here in the US.
The part that really got me is when he started talking about the devil. HE is doing evil by his followers by misinforming them and feeding into their paranoia. Lying in the name of Jesus. (And I'm not overly religious.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom