It was called a bugs life

Heppenheimer

HE did actually, but he erroneously believes that his personal medical situation supercedes any/all other rules, and therefore Disney was violating his rights...to breathe.
Earlier in the pandemic, we had to shoot down this "I can't breathe" nonsense a few times for people who didn't want to wear a mask. Stick a pulse oximeter on them and SURPISE, their oxygenation level doesn't, in fact, drop.

The only legitimate exemption is for people with severe COPD if it causes them to retain excess CO2 or who legitimately can't wear a mask over their breathing apparatus. But even here, the exemption is only if the mask causes them problems.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
The only legitimate exemption is for people with severe COPD if it causes them to retain excess CO2 or who legitimately can't wear a mask over their breathing apparatus. But even here, the exemption is only if the mask causes them problems.
Why wouldn't the response be "You might be more comfortable leaving and returning when wearing a mask is no longer a requirement..."?

Lilofan

Earlier in the pandemic, we had to shoot down this "I can't breathe" nonsense a few times for people who didn't want to wear a mask. Stick a pulse oximeter on them and SURPISE, their oxygenation level doesn't, in fact, drop.

If the person with severe COPD that is on oxygen cannot wear a mask, at the very least the COPD person can wear a face shield. If a positive covid person sneezes into the area of the COPD person, the result could be deadly.

Giss Neric

People should also stop sharing videos of him in social media cause that's most likely what these people want anyways, attention. Give them attention, more people will have an idea to do the same. Publicity, whether good or bad, is still publicity.

Minthorne

People should also stop sharing videos of him in social media cause that's most likely what these people want anyways, attention. Give them attention, more people will have an idea to do the same. Publicity, whether good or bad, is still publicity.
Unfortunately, genies don’t go back in the bottle that easily.

Minthorne

The part that really got me is when he started talking about the devil. HE is doing evil by his followers by misinforming them and feeding into their paranoia. Lying in the name of Jesus. (And I'm not overly religious.)

It always seems that the most evil people always claim to be working in the name of Jesus - the devil always wears sheep’s clothing.

FettFan

You'd think after Jim Jones people would be more careful who they listen to.

Naope! Humans have a basic need to feel like they belong to a group, and that is why dangerous cults persist.

image-placeholder-title.jpg

Marshall_Applewhite.jpg

tlmd-Keith-Raniere-sexuassssl-1.jpg

181105112842-donkey-elephant-top.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom