It was called a bugs life

JoeCamel

Wouldn’t be surprised if the people in target were some of his followers for all we know. I can imagine not all of them would get in because of the reservation system to DHS 🤭
Could be, that Target was not far from the swamp we call Polk County

InnKpr

This is just a theory, and not based on any fact... but what if this guy is the same person who does the skywriting above the theme parks with an aircraft?

Hmm.... 🤔
91720.jpg

JoeCamel

Out of curiosity does that include collectives? Dont funds sometines own big chunks of companies? I just find it odd that a company that lacks a majority share holder is so...."its a buisness "
Collectives? You mean mutual funds? Vanguard funds owns 7 3/4% of DIS company and is the largest shareholder. That is a bunch of money lent to TWDC

Compare that to the top individual who holds 0.06% of the company. I'll let you guess who that is.

Lilofan

Collectives? You mean mutual funds? Vanguard funds owns 7 3/4% of DIS company and is the largest shareholder. That is a bunch of money lent to TWDC

Compare that to the top individual who holds 0.06% of the company. I'll let you guess who that is.
Isn't the top shareholder of Disney that billionaire Saudi Arabia Prince Alaweed ? I think he also invested several hundred million dollars to DLP.

Lilofan

It's the famous one in charge, Bob Iger. As of 2019, his net worth was $690M. With the gains in the stock markets in the last 1 1/2 years, he is approaching near billionaire status.

Last edited:

DisneyCane

Why are we giving this guy publicity? He is the definition of lunatic fringe that I don't want to be associated with.

I don't like wearing a mask and believe they are mostly useless (not looking to debate in this thread, just setting up my point), however I believe that any private business can make any rule or policy that they want (as long as it isn't discriminatory). It does not impinge on my freedom if I am required to wear a mask to enter a park or resort at WDW. I am free to not go to WDW if I don't want to wear one.

If Disney wanted to implement a dress code that everybody must wear a Mickey Mouse T-shirt to enter a park, they have every right to enforce it and people would have every right not to enter if they don't want to purchase a Mickey Mouse T-shirt.

ImperfectPixie

Why are we giving this guy publicity? He is the definition of lunatic fringe that I don't want to be associated with.

I don't like wearing a mask and believe they are mostly useless (not looking to debate in this thread, just setting up my point), however I believe that any private business can make any rule or policy that they want (as long as it isn't discriminatory). It does not impinge on my freedom if I am required to wear a mask to enter a park or resort at WDW. I am free to not go to WDW if I don't want to wear one.

If Disney wanted to implement a dress code that everybody must wear a Mickey Mouse T-shirt to enter a park, they have every right to enforce it and people would have every right not to enter if they don't want to purchase a Mickey Mouse T-shirt.
SO MANY people just don't understand that businesses are free to institute almost any rules they want, and that you must follow them or risk being asked to leave/refused service.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom