Trip Report It feels like the first time... Feels like the very first time *completed*

21stamps

We really need to trade kids sometime :hilarious::hilarious:

It's definitely an adventure!! Aside from the princesses, A was most obsessed with the pools. I'd definitely recommend plenty of pool time!! A will be three in two months, so she's already an opinionated threenager :oops::oops:

I’d love to go with a little girl, such a different experience! I took my niece when she was 6, but I made a ton of mistakes, and I mean a ton. I also had my 3 year old nephew with us. It was the first time I had been around children for more than a few hours...and I’m sure it showed.lol

Figgy1

Am onboard ... and brought snacks
View attachment 252680
Me too
kale-chips.jpg

Songbird76

She did pretty well to do the meet and greets. My son was 2 and a half the first time we took him to Disney and he wouldn't do any of them without daddy. As in love as he was with Jasmine, he would not approach her himself. And he was 8 last time we went and he refused to participate in the Belle show. DD was the Beast. But to get A to do any of it without you, that's pretty awesome!

amjt660

If you're counting, that's all three fastpasses that I meticulously planned that we wouldn't be using.
The best made plans of Mice and Men often go astray
By now it was almost 9 am and we're standing in a practically empty Fantasyland. So empty, in fact, that D even made a comment that it must not be a popular area of the park :hilarious::hilarious:
I would assume that most families were opening presents at 7am and would show up later (and the park would start having staged closures

From there we went to BoG for our reservation. By now, A was hyperfocused on getting back to the hotel so she could swim in the pool, so we walked around the castle a little bit and just grabbed a Master's Cupcake to go. From there, we headed out of the park.
Wait - did you not actually have breakfast?

Walking up main street towards the exit when 50 thousand of our closest friends were trying to enter the park was definitely overwhelming.
We experienced a similar flood of people in 2010 as we were leaving at 10am on our last day (not Christmas morning though)

Glad that you were able to meet so many princesses for A

Max

Doc Disney

I didn't realize that the Mickey in your photos was at the store! I thought it was at the magical express. So we went past the store and I thought let's get a photo with just the kid at the store and then we'll take a family one down at the magical express one :hilarious::hilarious:

Well whoops....I can see how that would seem like it comes from DME .. sorry :joyfull::joyfull:

There was no stage show so we headed into Tomorrowland to kick off our morning @Doc Disney style with Buzz Light-year, which was a walk on. Which I technically won, but neither one of us could really figure out where our laser was going. I thought it would have a bit more of a beam.... So we both did more of a "spray and pray" approach..

I think thats why I like Buzz so much. Old school technology making it kind of difficult haha. Well that and I'm super competitive so any game is a delight for me!

TheMouseFan

Yay! Sounds like you were off to a good start! I love seeing trips with younger kids! It's a different kind of fun with my older ones, but I miss when it was all new and magical to them! We didn't have any problems with the beds in the AoA suites, sounds like you just got bad bed frames.:( Your warm, sunny pictures are making me really jealous right about now! I'm not sure what weather you are getting in your part of Ohio, but this is what we are dealing with in Dayton:
IMG_7034.JPG

And it isn't supposed to stop until 10am tomorrow morning. Should be a fun drive to work!:banghead:
Can't wait to read more!

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Original Poster
Loving your report. I have 3 princesses so everything in your life brings me back to a time with each of my girls. 100% agree on everything with the Ariel rooms. My girls love Ariel so every visit we do a split stay. We stay the first night in an Ariel room then switch resorts so I can get some sleep!!

I'll have to keep that in my hip pocket!! That's not a bad idea at all!!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom