Trip Report It feels like the first time... Feels like the very first time *completed*

Songbird76

Oh, and about the ice cream..... We placed our Amazon order shortly before my daughter's bedtime, but the delivery window was well after she should have been asleep. I was bed sharing with her this whole trip (D had the other full bed to himself) so I was really counting on her falling asleep right away so I could enjoy my ice cream. As time went by, she didn't fall asleep. D got the call that the order was delivered to the front desk and when he left the room I looked at my sweet daughter's wide open eyes and started scheming on how I was going to ninja eat an entire pint of ice cream without sharing with her but while laying in the same bed with her. That would truly be a parenting level up.

D messaged me that he was on his way back with the goods, and not two minutes before he walked through our door, she fell into a very deep sleep. Saved by the Bell :hilarious::hilarious:

We also signed up for a $30 gift certificate to skip mousekeeping while he was in the lobby picking up our order.
Aw, and I was waiting to learn some ninja ice cream eating skills!! Alas....I'll have to acquire those some other way. Glad you didn't have to share though! What kind of ice cream? Remember, we're living vicariously here...we need details.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Am onboard ... and brought snacks
dfaeec5b0704f2d4eef7222e40e7dc30--kid-party-favors-summer-wedding-party-favors.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom