It’s the 2nd Annual UNofficial WDWMagic Girls Cruise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetpee_1993

image.jpg

Cherries, ladies?

Tiggerfanatic

Not just any ol'Disney Cruise, but the WDWMagic Girls Cruise!! Even more special!!

I hope that all the Girls who have "visited" this thread will think about joining us next year!!

@Disneyfalcon , @sweetpee_1993 , should we toss out some potential dates here and see if we get any nibbles?? I'm thinking, suggest sailings early and mid Sept 2015 and see what kind of interest is there.

I recall that Kelly had an eye on an itinerary that included Key West :inlove: that was towards the second half of the month--maybe pick another one that's right after Labor Day and let's do a poll or something??
Yes, WDWMagic Girls rock!

I've joined a Fish Extender page if Facebook, and I've actually directed several ladies to this site, and this thread in particular. Been generating quite a bit of interest.

And pick a date, any date! It all works for me!

sweetpee_1993

Not just any ol'Disney Cruise, but the WDWMagic Girls Cruise!! Even more special!!

I hope that all the Girls who have "visited" this thread will think about joining us next year!!

@Disneyfalcon , @sweetpee_1993 , should we toss out some potential dates here and see if we get any nibbles?? I'm thinking, suggest sailings early and mid Sept 2015 and see what kind of interest is there.

I recall that Kelly had an eye on an itinerary that included Key West :inlove: that was towards the second half of the month--maybe pick another one that's right after Labor Day and let's do a poll or something??
Several months ago I sent out an email to a group of gals to get their input between the 4-night Dream or a little change-up to a Magic sailing out of Miami that stopped at Key West. The responses were a pretty mixed bag with no real slant towards either one. So I'm still clueless there. I like the idea of changing things up but I'm afraid Miami might not be as convenient for some. Now that I'm not even sure if I'll get to go next year I kinda feel like my opinion is moot. I also try to keep in mind that I've cruised a lot so the "same old Dream itinerary" isn't so repetitive to others. Yet. Ya know? Plus, with the girls cruises it's more about the getaway and fun sans boys than anything. Right???

sweetpee_1993

So last night I ran into the big liquor super store (Spec's) and I had Chandler with me. I hadn't been in that particular location yet so I had to find the signs to figure out where to go. I needed my watermelon vodka for the Hippie Juice. On our way across the store a few things caught my attention so I stopped. A store employee approached to ask if I needed any help. Before I could open my mouth to respond Chandler blurts out, "Naw, she's shopping by color again." Gotta love those Chandler-isms. :p

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Several months ago I sent out an email to a group of gals to get their input between the 4-night Dream or a little change-up to a Magic sailing out of Miami that stopped at Key West. The responses were a pretty mixed bag with no real slant towards either one. So I'm still clueless there. I like the idea of changing things up but I'm afraid Miami might not be as convenient for some. Now that I'm not even sure if I'll get to go next year I kinda feel like my opinion is moot. I also try to keep in mind that I've cruised a lot so the "same old Dream itinerary" isn't so repetitive to others. Yet. Ya know? Plus, with the girls cruises it's more about the getaway and fun sans boys than anything. Right???

Exactly right. ;)

I recall those emails. I think it was the dates more than the location--early September seems to be easier for a lot of ladies to get away.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
2015!
We tossed out the Dream again and the Magic from Miami.
We've had one request for September 14th on the Dream 4 night, but I know that doesn't work for Kelly.:(
A ton of the original Ladies of Leisure are heading to Europe in the summer of 2015, so our number will probably be smaller again.

Here are some options. Everyone who thinks there's even a remote possibility they can go should chime in!
September 7 - 4 Night on the Dream
September 14 - 4 Night on the Dream
September 21 - 4 Night on the Dream
September 30 - 4 Night on the Magic out of Miami

The prices are all pretty steady on those cruises (That's why we pick September :)), so it's really just date and itinerary that we need to consider.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
2015!
We've had one request for September 14th on the Dream 4 night, but I know that doesn't work for Kelly.:(
A ton of the original Ladies of Leisure are heading to Europe in the summer of 2015, so our number will probably be smaller again.

Here are some options. Everyone who thinks there's even a remote possibility they can go should chime in!

The prices are all pretty steady on those cruises (That's why we pick September :)), so it's really just date and itinerary that we need to consider.

Like Sherry, I'm free as a bird when it comes to dates, anything works for me.

Maybe start a new thread, or tag a bunch of the original Ladies, plus those we are calling out to join us, so as to get a lot of input?

Sans Souci

2015!

I wouldn't mind the Magic sailing. As of this upcoming cruise, I will have been on three cruises--all on the same itinerary. But, if that's not convenient for others, I can go with the flow. Not a big deal. :)

sweetpee_1993

@sweetpee_1993 I just realized something!! You'll be reaching PLATINUM status after your second Wonder cruise! Wooooooo!!!
Wow! You're keeping score?! LOL! Yes, I'll be platinum in a bit over a month. Nothing all that terribly crazy special. I'm looking forward to the complimentary Palo each cruise. That's about it. Having encountered those who wear their status like a badge with airs as well as gracious folks who never let on because they're busy just being their genuine selves, I'm choosing to take the latter path. I think platinum only proves we have an expensive habit/hobby.

Besides, there are those who will say there's more platinum than just platinum based on number of nights sailed vs. number of sailings. Me? I don't care either way. Doesn't concern me. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom