ISTCrew's March 6th WDW Update

CoraJack

Account Suspended
Originally posted by s25843
Oh, and BTW, I was the one who ACCIDENTLY Misspelled Tiffani's Name (Oh Woops, There I go Again, I meant Tifani)

Get your fact's straight before you accuse

You are so childish you are sickening! Please get over yourself. What a shame that there are people like you in this world. Really, just a crying shame.

Don't you have enough of a "real life" that you have to come on here, hide behind a computer screen, and kick teenagers around?

Shame, shame.....

Christina

johnvree

What are you guys 6 years old?

Leave the kid alone. If you are not interested in his reports, dont' read them. Don't even click on them.

Enough is enough, please.

s25843

Originally posted by CoraJack
You are so childish you are sickening! Please get over yourself. What a shame that there are people like you in this world. Really, just a crying shame.

Don't you have enough of a "real life" that you have to come on here, hide behind a computer screen, and kick teenagers around?

Shame, shame.....

Christina

Wow, Lets look at the facts here.... Who brought it back up about the spelling? Oh the Teenagers Did!

imagineer boy

STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!

You guys are all acting like five year-olds. Cut it out!!! Steve, or sombody, please close this thread or delete it. This is getting way out of hand.

imagineer boy

I repeat:

Originally posted by imagineer boy
STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!

You guys are all acting like five year-olds. Cut it out!!! Steve, or sombody, please close this thread or delete it. This is getting way out of hand.

s25843

Originally posted by ISTCrew20
Remember all summer long...You wanted to meet up at the AP preview for MS? Oh how quickly we forget.

Huh??? I am 35 and married, I went down to the previews with my Wife, I don't even know your AIM Name...

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Huh??? I am 35 and married, I went down to the previews with my Wife, I don't even know your AIM Name...

You're 35 and married...and you act the way you do. :(

And it must of been you're son who was using your name, because I talked to your AIM name all summer long. Even sent me pictures of what you (or your son) look like.

s25843

You're 35 and married...and you act the way you do. :(

And it must of been you're son who was using your name, because I talked to your AIM name all summer long. Even sent me pictures of what you (or your son) look like.

I never once talked to you, like I said I don't even know your AIM name, and my Son has his own Computer/Name....

You wonder why we act the way we do, Being Bossed around by a bunch of teenagers who admit they show disrespect to CMs while they are at Disney..... You are right, we are wrong...

I'm Done with this argument/thread

1stStarIC2nite

I'm Done with this argument/thread

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

Okay.. now everyone just stop posting, and forget (try atleast, lol) about this all.

Some people are bringing up good points, and others not so good. Both of you are acting like children, in a way. And where is all this fighting getting us? NOWHERE.... absolutely nowhere.

Seriously, this thread is beginning to sound like IOACentral's threads, NO ONE gets along in them.

I'm sure you all are good people, so why not show it and just make up, okay? :D

MagicalMonorail

Thanks Alex. At least I hope that's your name 1ststar. I hope we can all freak out if I spelled it wrong. But anyway, let's act like all WDW fans should. Let's share the magic people. By the way, I wouldn't want an angry grizz marching through here.:lookaroun

SpongeScott

And to everyone else, my updates will NOT change. I have been doing them the same way for over a year, and they will remain the same. If you have a problem, do not read them. I don't know what else to tell you. If you click on the link to my update, you may risk reading about a cell phone...Get over it.
Ok, hopefully some constructive criticism. Your updates can be helpful, but there is also a lot of things that if we do want to read your update/news/trip report, we have to weed through the cell phone/pajama stuff and that really does nothing for us. Sometimes I read your updates, sometimes I don't. You have been asked--sometimes nicely, sometimes not--to just include pertinent information. Perhaps you would consider doing your updates without the personal info that some people don't care for. Just think about it, make a mature decision, and don't get in a huff about this stuff.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom