ISTCrew's January 16th WDW Update

TiNkErBeLl05

Sounds like you had a nice time.
Would you rather go to Pop Century as a vistor or more as a guest?...Thanks for the update..**I'm looking foward to tomorrows update**:)

Mr D

Just to let readers know the weather isn't always a sunny 72 degree day like it was friday, this sunday morning its thunderstorming where I am about 7 miles south of WDW.

I think I'm gonna pop out and hit the supermarket and restock on groceries, then maybe a movie.

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Originally posted by Mr D
Just to let readers know the weather isn't always a sunny 72 degree day like it was friday, this sunday morning its thunderstorming where I am about 7 miles south of WDW.

I think I'm gonna pop out and hit the supermarket and restock on groceries, then maybe a movie.

Yea, its pouring. But, not gonna stop Tifani and I. Im leaving the house at 9-30 to pick her up, so if plans stay the same, ANOTHER UPDATE FOR TONIGHT (Im spoiling you guys):lol:

stagestar

Fireworks Fallout

Hey there, Hi there, Ho there,

first of all: thanks ISTCrew for all these updates! They really make me feel as if I was there - quiet important as I only manage to visit WDW every second year or so, as I'm in living in Germany (well, at least that gets me to the Disneyland Resort Paris several times in the year - at least).

But I'm not posting only to say thank you or explain that I usually don't post in these threads because I lack the necessary information to add something new... I wanted to comment on the fallout situation in regards to Wishes at MK.

You posted a part of a legal code as:
>>
No permit shall be granted for any public display of fireworks where the discharge, failure to fire, faulty firing, or fallout of any fireworks or other objects would endanger persons, building, structures, forests, brush, or other grass covered land. WAC 212-17-280
<<

The important part here is "endanger" - as long as the fallout is sure to consist of ashes / small pieces of card board only and no burning elements I don't see that as really "endangering" the guests or the surrounding area. Yes, it is nasty on the clothes (I had the same when I watched Wishes in the Halloween-week) but it is not really creating any danger. There is the "fallout in the eye"-problem though (which I never encountered as someone wearing glasses), but just from your description I wouldn't yet seeing that as endangering the guests.

For a more definite answer the legal definition of "endangering" in that legal code would be the solution...

Yours
Dirk

General Grizz

us_tpa_closeradar_medium_usen.jpg

Figment1986

Hey, I sleped thourgh the entire rain, and could have traveled to tampa and went to BGT too, oh well

Hope it is a good update for tonight, i know it is not too bad with weather and WDW. I been through it at most of their parks.

SirGoofy

Nice update ISTCrew. I havent been to WDW in like 2 yeras, so I really don't know, but after reading these forums for a few months it seems as if Splash is goin downhill. Whats up with that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom