ISTCrew's August 1st WDW Update

Pioneer Hall

Thanks for the update...its just amazing that Timekeeper is a meet-n-greet. Wasting space like that bothers me more than anything.

rainfully

ISTCrew20 said:
~And speaking of hats...how cool are these. I picked up my very own (drumroll please) RED MOUSE EARS!
updatehat.jpg

BLUE MOUSE EARS will also be popping up soon.

My very first pair of mouse ears were blue! And my sisters were pink! I wonder if we still have them somewhere...

JuanD_20k

New poster

The new poster for lease one replaced the old exxon gas poster that was there before. I noticed the Exxon one there last time I visited, and I was wondering when they were going to replace it because the "official" gas company changed from Exxon (around the parks, gas stations etc.) to Hess. Great update by the way.

disneywy

Thanks for the update and the pics!

The blue and red mouse ears aren't new are they? I seem to recall them from before, unless I am getting it mixed up with DL and seeing them at DL for a long time. At DL you can also have a bow attached to your "ears" to make it more like Minnie.

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
disneywy said:
Thanks for the update and the pics!

The blue and red mouse ears aren't new are they? I seem to recall them from before, unless I am getting it mixed up with DL and seeing them at DL for a long time. At DL you can also have a bow attached to your "ears" to make it more like Minnie.
They are at Disneyland, but I believe they are new to WDW.

Loretta

Thanks for the updates Patrick. Great as usual. So glad you found the time to say hi. We all missed you. :wave:

Loretta

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
thanks for the update. glad to see you back...... have yall done any scavenger hunts lately? (i think that was you and Tamara.?)

love the detail in the sign, the number system that is.

TK - aahhhhh man. *kicks dirt in front of me*

WDWCP

My guess is that the Fantasy Land wall is a planter issue. Maybe a repair or reconstruction. That wall is so low that it's hard to think of it being much else...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom