ISTCrew's August 1st WDW Update

Where were You?

I love your updates, Patrick, but I missed seeing a picture of you and your friends posing with a character, or merch, or whatever. Your album is especially cool because you and your friends grow up in the pictures, so it is like you grew up at WDW. We bored folks in Arkansas envy you. :) Thanks for the update.

Oh, and Thrawn person, you can just take a flying leap, dude.

mickeysaver

It's wonderful to hear from you again. As always, I look forward to your updates and perspective on the world. Thanks for sharing. Maggie

skipperg

Your Alive!!!!!

Made 2 trips to WDW since your last post (5/5 to 5/17) and (6/21 to 6/27) tried to look you up at the MK in Liberty Square. Talked to a couple of young workers on the Monorail that know you. Glad to see your posting again.

Welcome Back!

Joe

prberk

TinkerBell9988 said:
Thanks for the cool update, Patrick!

(BTW, I am the one that ran into you at the MK last Thursday :animwink: )

Cool! I was there, too, last Thursday. I also thought of Patrick, and looked to recognize him, but I did not find him. Besides, I was too busy playing tour guide for my extended family (aunts and cousins), with whom I was on vacation as their resident Disney expert (and passholder, who afforded them discounts....)

At any rate, where do you work now in the MK, Patrick? I thought you worked at a cart, but that is all I could remember (and maybe that is wrong...).

Paul

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
prberk said:
Cool! I was there, too, last Thursday. I also thought of Patrick, and looked to recognize him, but I did not find him. Besides, I was too busy playing tour guide for my extended family (aunts and cousins), with whom I was on vacation as their resident Disney expert (and passholder, who afforded them discounts....)

At any rate, where do you work now in the MK, Patrick? I thought you worked at a cart, but that is all I could remember (and maybe that is wrong...).

Paul
I was in Frontierland that day. At any given day, I could be working in any wagon location (Ice Cream, Popcorn, Glazed Almonds, or Frozen Lemonade).

It was real nice running into you and your familiar friend, Tinkerbell9988.

prberk

ISTCrew20 said:
I was in Frontierland that day. At any given day, I could be working in any wagon location (Ice Cream, Popcorn, Glazed Almonds, or Frozen Lemonade).

It was real nice running into you and your familiar friend, Tinkerbell9988.

Well, I probably walked past you several times that day. We spent most of our afternoon on that side of the park. Who knows: we may have bought something from you. I will have to pay better attention next time (and ask people who look remotely like your pictures, "Are you Patrick?" and wait for the blank stare or crazy look when I guess wrong!)

How many WDW Magic members have recognized you at work so far?

prberk

Woody13 said:
Looking forward to your trip report! :wave:

Hey Woody! Forgot to respond to this note. Sorry I haven't had time for a trip report myself, but I will try to post one this week.

But back to this thread (well, at least to the last post...): who has actually recognized our own Patrick in MK? I know that I just asked Patrick how many WDW Magic members he has seen, but how about the other way around? Who has recognized Patrick at his cart(s) in the MK? Did you go up and introduce yourself?

I want to make it to one of our big meets sometime. But in the meantime, I'm glad we have our "virtual" community!

Paul

peter11435

prberk said:
Hey Woody! Forgot to respond to this note. Sorry I haven't had time for a trip report myself, but I will try to post one this week.

But back to this thread (well, at least to the last post...): who has actually recognized our own Patrick in MK? I know that I just asked Patrick how many WDW Magic members he has seen, but how about the other way around? Who has recognized Patrick at his cart(s) in the MK? Did you go up and introduce yourself?

I want to make it to one of our big meets sometime. But in the meantime, I'm glad we have our "virtual" community!

Paul
Hey congratulations, 999 posts (but there’s room for one more). Now don't make any more posts so you can keep that.

wannabeBelle

prberk said:

Paul
I recognized Patrick and Tiffany from their pictures. I saw them on a bus going from Animal Kingdom to the TTC!!! What a very pleasant bunch of people!!!! Belle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom