Isle of Disney - Imagineering paradise!

Wannabe Walt

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I have started thinking about the fireworks shows. Yes shows is plural, there will be one fireworks (only...) show that goes on Mon. Wed. Fri. and Sun. The other show (more of a show, with fireworks) will be on Tues. Thurs. and Sat. I will post more information once I get it figured out!

MCBRIZZ5

no soaring is suspended. a floorless caoster is like a regular roller coaster attached to the bottom except there is no floor beneath u just track

NeXuS1000

Original Poster
True, but I have to admit that I was thinking suspended (it technically is also floorless though).

But still, even as that kind of coaster it would be somehow more wild as its sisters (BTMR and Space Mountain), so I dunno...

MCBRIZZ5

Well i see ur set on Fire Mountain and i dont want a wild ride but i was taking a test today and finsihed early and thought about fire mountain and figured y not theme it to the escape from the cave in Aladdin. It could have a train that looks like a magic carpet. Ur in a room will screens all around u and u see Aladdin just touch the lamp when all **** breaks loose and u get launched off. THen u go through the ride (maybe some inversions and def passing rocks and being chased by lava) and towards the end u climb a hill (no lift just the speed u already have) when u reach the top u hold in place. Above u you see Jafar asking for the lamp (either AA or a movie of it) once u give it to him the breaks release and u go backwards into the pit and the end of the ride. Where the final scene u meet the genie and then ur done (not really sure of an ending will think about it more if u like it). THe outer side would be shaped like the outside of the cave of wonders (which kinda looks like a mountain skull) and the platform would be the room of gold where you meet the carpet. Preshow would be the part leading up to the ride and queue would be walking through the beginning of the cave.

I just wanna know what you guys think and i know u dont want i themed to anything Disney but i thought what the heck. And i wont be offended if dont want to use it (mayb we can use it for another park if not this one)

NeXuS1000

Original Poster
I have to admit, at first I thought "naa, not Aladdin... not here"
But the thing about the magic carpet... being a suspended rollercoaster... swinging side to side... not a bad idea at all!

NeXuS1000

Original Poster
MCBRIZZ5 said:
thanks. but wat i was actually going for was flying or lie down but suspended would probably be better

Yeah a suspended coaster themed to the magic carpet... perhaps wouldn't be too wild either (since you're kinda sitting in a wagon)

MCBRIZZ5

Yea we changed the idea. Its now gonna be used for possibly another park. Figured itd be to intense for MK but possibly perfect for AK Right now we are working on an idea from Nexus a Jungle Book themed roller coaster (swinging suspended) thorugh jungle with a climatic drop through a volcano.

MCBRIZZ5

yea kinda odd for the trees being in the middle i could imagine the congestion and plus a good point with the parades How bout put the trees on the side of the streets

Wannabe Walt

he's trying to make an avenue lol. Remember...Main STREET USA, not Main Avenue :lol: sorry... The trees should be moved, I agree. They could possibly be in the wrought-iron cages/bases like in downtown areas of cities. They are on sidewalks and they have a black (usually) iron protector that comes up about 3 or 4 feet on the tree. I think they look neat.

NeXuS1000

Original Poster
First of all, I don't think you should worry about parades. I for one don't think it's a good idea for the parade to go down Main Street´, but I don't know what others feel about that? Of course if you do want, ya know, the big parade on Main Street, the middle could be a problem...

But if you have the middle there already, I can't see the trees being the issue? Oh and don't worry, there will be trees plenty of other places, this is just a small start...

But the road itself will be about 5-7 meters on either side (not including the sidewalks) and shouldn't that be enough?

I can see the problem in this not being Main Avenue, so perhaps you're right? But I'm gonna leave it as it is at the moment and see how it looks when there's more done, since it easily can be removed...

MCBRIZZ5

So, since this thread and project looks like its about to die, I would like to know if any1 has done any work other than me. If so ill post my work. If not then well I dont know.

NeXuS1000

Original Poster
About to die? No way...

I've just been very busy these past days and I will go on a weeks vacation soon. The next step for me is to design all the buildings in Main Street and I want to do plenty of research first. As I've tried to state several times, I want this project to be very detailed and not just a quick idea-throwing-round.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom