Isle of Disney - Imagineering paradise!

MCBRIZZ5

i think he wants the tomorrow that never was. That's why the main ride is gonna be Walt Disney Dream of tomorrow. Its gonna be an E-ticket. It's gonna be awesome

NeXuS1000

Original Poster
ImaginEAR said:
Nix the Walt Disney. The world's only Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom is Disneyland. :)

I like it. I'm also against the Flubber 3D movie, it was never that popular.

There are way too many shops and restaurants, imo

What's the theme of Tomorrowland? Future World-ish, WDW Tomorrowland-ish, or Sci-Fi City?

Some names need to be fixed, but that can wait. I'll polish Tomorrowland, adding and nixing certain attractions if you like.

Nix the Walt Disney? Yeah, I guess...

About the Flubber 3D movie, I don't it's a strong argument to decline a certain ride based on an existing intellectual property just because it wasn't that popular. Song of the South wasn't that popular as well, yet Splash Mountain made an excellent ride. I do have confident in a Flubber 3D movie because you could utilize some really cool effects, make it Disney-wacky and even have Robin Williams in the lead, which would be very welcomed by guests.

Too many shops and restaurants? About the eating places, actually I don't think there's enough right now, but that's because there's some of the smaller places (selling churios etc.) that I didn't bother write down. And too many shops? Well, in doing this I had list of all the other MKs attractions, shops and restaurants, I the amount of shops fits very nicely IMO. Remember this park will be about 160 acres...

The theme of Tomorrowland will be, as Brizz pointed out, a tomorrow that never was, but it will still be somewhat unique as opposed to the existing tomorrowlands...

And I would love that you would put up suggestions for other names, attractions... not only for Tomorrowland, but for EVERYTHING. I wouldn't call it fixing if I were you, because it's something we should have a discussion about...

ImaginEAR

But what does Flubber have to do with the Tomorrow that never was? I think it would work amazingly in a Disney Studios Park, though.

NeXuS1000

Original Poster
ImaginEAR said:
But what does Flubber have to do with the Tomorrow that never was? I think it would work amazingly in a Disney Studios Park, though.

Tomorrow that never was? Well, what does Alien Encounter have to do with it?

Flubber is this crazy invention sorta thing and I do believe it fits nicely. Besides, I think a 3D movie in Tomorrowland is a necessity...

NeXuS1000

Original Poster
I do think green energy goop and other wacky inventions found in Flobber fits the tomorrow that never was and probably never will be very nicely...

Aliens is also a tomorrow that could still happen...

But please, lets drop this discussion. Nothing is yet certain. You come with a suggestion for another ride, we may have to elimante FLubber 3D due to space.

But let me hear all your suggestions for everything...

MCBRIZZ5

alrite u no i dont like this idea but here is a wat to make it good

Make it 3D but also make the chairs move making it innovative. Maybe you are the flubberor maybe ur chasing the flubber but it think it has to be more exciting to work

NeXuS1000

Original Poster
Alright then, I'll just put the attraction on hold... it's really not worth talking about right now. The rest of the park is much more important...

NeXuS1000

Original Poster
Hmm, not unlikely. I really something in Adventureland that was big and would lead guests into the land. So what would the Fire Mountain be?

TiggerificChick

Hey, i'm back! I was grounded for a while and had a lot of time to think about the fantasy hotel. everything here looks great! i too am curious to know about the fire mountain. but really, everything looks great!!!!

Wannabe Walt

Hey guys! I've been talking to Nexus1000 on MSN messenger and I've decided to join! Him and myself have decided that I will do the firework shows. (Two completly new ones). Anything else I can help with?

NeXuS1000

Original Poster
Wannabe Walt --> You can help with everything you want to ;)

Oh and about Fire Mountain. I think that name might be the most appropriate name for the Attraction (in contrast to Splash Mountain and Space Mountain).

I also think it would be most appropriate if the ride was based on new characters and story, but I can't really say why. Just think it perhaps would be the best...

ImaginEAR

The original concept of Fire Mountain was for it to be based on the volcano scene in Atlantis. Also, the ride beginsas a regular coaster, but as it goes on, the floor falls out from under you and the ride it is holding you from the top!

Wannabe Walt- 'bout time! Welcome!

wdwswan&dolphin

ImaginEAR said:
The original concept of Fire Mountain was for it to be based on the volcano scene in Atlantis. Also, the ride beginsas a regular coaster, but as it goes on, the floor falls out from under you and the ride it is holding you from the top!

I know that I'm a Miyazaki nut, and many of you wouldn't like "anime" in a Disney theme park, but I've been thinking about Fire Mountain, and it just occured to me that we could base it on the Seven Days Of Fire, the global war that nearly destroyed the world, that took place 1000 years before the events of Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind. Maybe it sounds too pessimistic, though, and many of you don't like "anime"----but we could have a "hopeful scene" at the end.
I know what you'll all say. I bet you've got dozens of criticisms---but this is just what I think it should be. Then again, Atlantis may be better after all---and I admit that I ramble on too much.

Best Wishes,
wdwswan&dolphin

MCBRIZZ5

ImaginEAR said:
Also, the ride beginsas a regular coaster, but as it goes on, the floor falls out from under you and the ride it is holding you from the top!

Are u talking like a floorless coaster like Medusa in Six Flags New Jersey or a suspended coaster.

NeXuS1000

Original Poster
s&d --> Personally I think the ride should be based on a completely new concept, so...But a floorless rollercoaster? Hmm, could be... One thing is for sure; I don't just wanna copy Journey to the Center of the Earth, so EMV is out of the picture I think. But then again, a floorless would perhaps be too wild for MK...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom