is this true?

wickedfan07

Wow, that's a Princess character meal. There must really be dark days ahead for Disney to cancel a Prince$$ event. How did you hear this info...from the reservations CMs?

In any case, that's interesting. We'll see if it ends up being announced/true. :shrug:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Akershus just had a photo package added and a commensurate price increase. I doubt it's going anywhere.

disneymomof3

Original Poster
Wow, that's a Princess character meal. There must really be dark days ahead for Disney to cancel a Prince$$ event. How did you hear this info...from the reservations CMs?

In any case, that's interesting. We'll see if it ends up being announced/true. :shrug:

i just read it from another disney forum, but right now its just a rumor no real facts yet

Spike-in-Berlin

Here we go again...
How many will now fly in again and post there ultrapessimistic views that "disney is going downhill and the end of the world is near".
Yeah sure, cancelling some character dinners are really dark clouds looming over the horizon and are obvious proof that WDC is just days away from sure bankruptcy. :D

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Forget that, I heard that all the resorts and parks are closing to be replaced with restaurants and shopping! My bus driver read it on a blog.

sublimesting

Character meals are a great way for Disney to rake in the bucks. I doubt they'd close one. It is almost pure profit!!! Food is cheap, the employees are not paid well and Disney doesn't have to rent the space. They make a handsome profit i am sure.

hrcollectibles

Here we go again...
How many will now fly in again and post there ultrapessimistic views that "disney is going downhill and the end of the world is near".
Yeah sure, cancelling some character dinners are really dark clouds looming over the horizon and are obvious proof that WDC is just days away from sure bankruptcy. :D

Michael Scott: I... DECLARE... BANKRUPTCY!

disneymomof3

Original Poster
That's what I was wondering too! :shrug:

To the OP:

Is "WHAT" true?
Did we hear about "WHAT"?
The char. breakfast is going to...."WHAT"???

:veryconfu

sorry..........
i read on another disney forum that the princess dining in epcot was going to be closing also, but i really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
don't know how true it is, i think this person was just venting on how many changes are being made that this person just assumed it
but when i asked they said its just a rumor
i tried to see if i can find it anywhere ON LINE but so far nothing, its prb. a dirty rumor!!!:shrug:

princess17

I have not heard anything about this anywhere. I don't think they would close Akershus bfst because it is pretty popular and they just added the photo package.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom