Is there anything in WDW you just never get around to?

Figment632

Original Poster
Not something that you don't do because you don't like it but something that there just never seems to be enough time to do.

1. Film in CHina.
2. Buy an OffKIlter CD
3. Back Lot tour (haven't done it in 3 years)

valleyfan

Ours was Illuminations but we finally did that last month and the other was The Universe of Energy but we just did that while killing time waiting for Illuminations so we pretty much do it all.

toetheline29

1. France/China movies - somehow we always miss these. We see Canada's movie, ride Maelstrom, etc, but somehow we never get to France and China's movies. Whenever we're at those pavilions, Illuminations is starting soon, we have fast passes or ADRs, or the group is just ready for something to eat and (due to picky eaters) we end up having to backtrack to FutureWorld.

2. Mickey's Philharmagic - My youngest sibling is in high school now, so we spend less time in Fantasyland because it appeals less to our group as a whole (we ride IASW, Peter Pan, Snow White, etc, but the group doesn't seem to want to commit the time to see Philharmagic, since time is limited). I'm putting my foot down on the next trip, though :).

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
La Nouba, Miniature golf, Victoria and Albert's, Artist's Point and BB. I have been actively trying to remedy this for about 3 years now.

bgraham34

Well I don't do any of the films in any of the countries in WS. The other major one would be is Tom Sayers Island. I do hope to one day play miniature golf though at one of the two places.

Figment632

Original Poster
Master Yoda;3915502[B said:
]La Nouba, Miniature golf[/B], Victoria and Albert's, Artist's Point and BB. I have been actively trying to remedy this for about 3 years now.

Yup I'll add these to my list as well.

RiversideBunny

For years and years, for some reason, we never ate at Casey's Corner in the Magic Kingdom.
Then we did.
Wow ! Great hot dogs.

It's good to try new things. Some of them turn out to to be very good.

:)

wdwwdeagle

Tons of things! I've been going my whole life (ahem, 40 years!), and I've never played mini golf or regular golf, rented a bike or watercraft, seen the tiki bird show, been on any type of special tour or cruise, eaten at casey's corner, been to blizzard beach, seen the china film or watched the street performers in DHS. I know there's more....

NewfieFan

I'm sure I could post a long list... (but I'll pick one from each park)

1. Tom Sawyer's Island (I'm determined to take my kids out there on our next trip.)
2. Beauty and the Beast show in DHS
3. Rafiki's Planet Watch
4. The American pavilion (we've skipped it every time).

Dave Disney

Definitely make an effort on your next trip. It really is a lot of fun and a great place to take a break maybe bring over something to eat at one of the nice secluded picnic tables.

Tom Sawyer's Island. We always say we want to take the raft out there to see it for the first time, but we never manage to do it.

Dave Disney

You HAVE to hit the America Pavillion the American Adventure is one of the best shows I've seen on property it's inspiring and has the good classic Walt Disney feel to it!

If you have time Beauty and the Beast is worth while too especially for the kids.

I'm sure I could post a long list... (but I'll pick one from each park)

1. Tom Sawyer's Island (I'm determined to take my kids out there on our next trip.)
2. Beauty and the Beast show in DHS
3. Rafiki's Planet Watch
4. The American pavilion (we've skipped it every time).

a2grafix

Round of golf at either Palm and Magnolia for military discount - and I stay at Shades of Green

Others --

La Nouba
Miniature golf
Blizzard Beach
Hoop de Doo Revue (haven't viewed the dinner show since early-1980s).
Tom Sawyers Island (ditto -- not since early 1980s)
Indiana Jones Stunt spectacular (not since early 1990s)
Tommorowland Indy Cars (not since early 1980s)
Carousel of Progress (not since early 1980s)
Journey into Imagination (not since August 1993)

And a nice, posh, dressy, sit-down expensive dinner (not since early 1990s).

pixiesteno

where to begin the list:
Tom Sawyer's island, Big Thunder Mountain, Test Track (that will change in two weeks as we do some rides in honor of my husband's best friend who just passed away. We are going to ride his favorites.) China movie, bike rental, watercraft rental ... the list goes on and on. But maybe, just maybe that is why we keep coming back to add something new each trip to experience.

Lisalyn

I always seem to miss the Beauty and the Beast show,
Fantasmic and Festival of the Lion King (which as I understand it is a DON'T MISS! lol) Trying to fit in the Beauty and the Beast show and FOTLK November 2010 trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom