Is there a comprehensive list of the free buttons available?

tomman710

Original Poster
I tried searching through the forums, I did not see any topics on this but I am a completest and I was curious if anyone knows how many and what type of buttons are available from Guest Services?

For example, they have the Happy Anniversary, Birthday, and 1st Visit buttons ... are there any more that I am forgetting?

Captain Hank

The full list:
--Happy Birthday
--Feliz Cumplianos (Happy Birthday in Spanish)
--Happily Ever After
--Just Married
--Happy Anniversary
--First Visit
--I'm Celebrating
--Honorary Citizen
--Family Reunion

...I think that's all of them.

Edit: Oh, I forgot about "My Magical Triumph." Probably because I've only seen it two or three times. Disneyland also has a Graduation Celebration one.

ddbowdoin

let me tell you... Disney cast members are the nicest people on the planet!
My girlfriend and I got engaged at the beach club, 3/7/11. It was our 2nd day and the next morning we instantly went to guest services at epcot. I wish I grabbed the CM's name but wow... what a nice guy. He gave us the pins, and four (yes, FOUR FP's) to any ride of our choice. And on top of that we had special viewing seats for Illuminations... roped off and all. Then, no matter where we went... we were congratulated by CM's. It was something I will NEVER forget.

DizneyPryncess

I got engaged in 2006 and asked if they had Just Engaged buttons, but they didn't at the time. Instead, they gave us 2 buttons that I had never seen before. They had a bride Mickey & Minnie on them, and it just said "Congratulations!". The CM found them in a bottom of a drawer in City Hall after much diggging around - so I think they were an old style. Very cute though. =-)

420WDW MONSTER

we each had to diffrent honeymoon pins one came from the hotel and on main st. he opened up a drawer full of diffrent buttons!
i know for sure one of them was cinderella and prince carming

Cmdr_Crimson

The parks and DTD did have a set of buttons when you celebrated for your birthday They discontinued it a few years back..Here's my set.
Bdaybuttons.jpg

MK & DHS Used the same button when I was there...Although I think they should have had a "I'm The Birthday star" Button for the Studios.

britdaw

Do you just go to Guest Services and ask for these? I'd love to get my girls the "1st Visit" buttons, and I definitely want the "Happily Ever After" and the "Happy Birthday" ones, since we'll be doing our vow renewal for our 10-year anniversary and celebrating my 30th birthday while we're there. :D

Monorail Lime

Do you just go to Guest Services and ask for these? I'd love to get my girls the "1st Visit" buttons, and I definitely want the "Happily Ever After" and the "Happy Birthday" ones, since we'll be doing our vow renewal for our 10-year anniversary and celebrating my 30th birthday while we're there. :D
The buttons are available at Guest Relations and resort check-in. All you have to do is ask. :)

Supergirl7710

Do the anniversary buttons count for any anniversary? I'm not married but my boyfriend and I will be in disney world for our one year anniversary of dating in July. Would that count?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom