Is the "New Management" at Enchanted Tiki Room so bad?

C&D

I remembered the original Tiki room with fond memories and lamented the change, "Under New Management", but after re-visitiing the new show, found it to be, 'not so bad' (though still thought the original better). I believe I shall embrace the new show (in future visits).

SirGoofy

I don't get it. I judge attractions very harshly, and I actually enjoyed SGE.:shrug::lol: It's no great feat of WDI's, but it is entertaining.

Crappy writing, crappy story, contradicts previously established canon, still scares the bejeezus out of kids which is the reason it was changed in the first place.

I can go on and on about why the attraction is the toilet of WDW.

C&D

I don't get it. I judge attractions very harshly, and I actually enjoyed SGE.:shrug::lol: It's no great feat of WDI's, but it is entertaining.

You are but a tree in the forest; of course your opinion counts, but I care not for 'stitch' either, yet so goes another opinion.

EPCOT Explorer

Crappy writing, crappy story, contradicts previously established canon, still scares the bejeezus out of kids which is the reason it was changed in the first place.

I can go on and on about why the attraction is the toilet of WDW.
Eh. I guess. The writing is bad, I give it that. :lol:

It's not THAT bad.

Disney Fans have just long pioneered hyperbole.
:lol:
:ROFLOL:
You are but a tree in the forest; of course your opinion counts, but I care not for 'stitch' either, yet so goes another opinion.

I don't like Stitch, either, but I do think the AA and the lighting effects are pretty awesome.

Jasonflz

UNM isn't THAT bad. :lol:

I am usually entertained when I bother seeing it. Truthfully, though, avoid if you don't like Iago or 90's music. (I happen to like to both)

Oddysey

See the above post.:wave:

Yes, yes it is. If my mom and sister hate it, it's the worst attraction ever built. They like EVERYTHING. Literally, the only things they bash at WDW are Dinorama and SGE.

What is there to bash about the Dinorama?? Just curious?

DisneyNut2007

My advice is to ignore the folks who get so bent out of shape over the Under New Management show. They obviously are very close-minded and don't have a sense of humor.

The New Management show is actually very funny and entertaining and not disrespectful of the original as some like to think.

Just go in with an open mind and you just might end up having a good time. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom