Is the "New Management" at Enchanted Tiki Room so bad?

Figment632

I don't get it. I judge attractions very harshly, and I actually enjoyed SGE.:shrug::lol: It's no great feat of WDI's, but it is entertaining.

:brick::brick::brick::brick::brick:

Crappy writing, crappy story, contradicts previously established canon, still scares the bejeezus out of kids which is the reason it was changed in the first place.

I can go on and on about why the attraction is the toilet of WDW.

Thank You Goofy!!!!

What is there to bash about the Dinorama?? Just curious?

It is cheap purchased rides that is tacky and goes against everything Disney is about!

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I like what I like, and Tiki room is fine by me as is Sounds Dangerous, Nemo the Musical (their terminology) is quite simply ________.

And it should be noted that my opinion does count for more.

forevermickey

I am so saddend with what they did with this classic. I was so excited for my 3 year old daughter to see it, she was confused and frightened. I think they degraded the original which was so sweet and light hearted. The addition of Zazu and even more so, Iago make this attraction less then desirable for me. Especially when the birds are using words like "shut up" and I think, "stupid"), which my three year old knows as not such nice words to say to someone. I know she can hear then anywhere, but I prefer her not to hear such things from a Disney attraction I'm bringing her on. I miss the old Tiki room and wish they would bring it back so I could bring her to it.

DisneyNut2007

I am so saddend with what they did with this classic. I was so excited for my 3 year old daughter to see it, she was confused and frightened. I think they degraded the original which was so sweet and light hearted. The addition of Zazu and even more so, Iago make this attraction less then desirable for me. Especially when the birds are using words like "shut up" and I think, "stupid"), which my three year old knows as not such nice words to say to someone. I know she can hear then anywhere, but I prefer her not to hear such things from a Disney attraction I'm bringing her on. I miss the old Tiki room and wish they would bring it back so I could bring her to it.

FYI, you are dead wrong on every level.

Don't be so bent out of shape and learn to have a sense of humor. It's just a harmless parody, so be kind and don't take everything so seriously all the time!

NeverEnufDisney

I saw this version long before I saw the original at DL. While I understand the sentimentality tied to the original, it really didn't do much for me. New management at least gave me a smile or two and while Iago's voice might be grating for some, I took in within the Aladdin context. That's what Iago does be an irritant and antagonistic character. If you can't stand Iago in Aladdin don't go, you'll get more of the same.

EPCOT Explorer

I don't know Evan you and usually agree on most thing in WDW but we will have to agree to disagree.
I guess. :lol:

It could be much better, though, I know that. But the current form isn't the ned all. Bigger problems in Tomorrowland, like MILF (placement) and a grimy and unlit SM.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom