Rumor Is the End of Innoventions Near?

MickeyMouse10

Anyone else think it's weird Disney calls the East section West and West section East? I know that it is facing the opposite way, but come on. It confuses first timers and really old people.

*Q*

Anyone else think it's weird Disney calls the East section West and West section East? I know that it is facing the opposite way, but come on. It confuses first timers and really old people.
What? West is on the west side and East is on the east side.

MickeyMouse10

What? West is on the west side and East is on the east side.

Like I said in my post, I know it faces the opposite way. But if you are a visitor facing the park it is listed with the opposites. I don't want people to have to take their compasses out to find people.

"Joe told to us go east and find him."

Last edited:

*Q*

Like I said in my post, I know it faces the opposite way. But if you are a visitor facing the park it is listed with the opposites. I don't want people to have to take their compasses out to find people.

"Joe told to us go east and find him."
So do you think California should be the East Coast and Florida should be the West Coast?

mikejs78

Premium Member
LOL, that's totally different than lands that exist in parks.
Why would they call the building that is in the east of the park west, and the building in the west of the park East? It would make no sense? East and West aren't relative, they are fixed. Maybe you'd prefer Innoventions Left and Innoventions Right? But then that gets confusing if you're facing SSE....

MickeyMouse10

Why would they call the building that is in the east of the park west, and the building in the west of the park East? It would make no sense? East and West aren't relative, they are fixed. Maybe you'd prefer Innoventions Left and Innoventions Right? But then that gets confusing if you're facing SSE....

The one on the East side of the park is called Innoventions West and vice versa. Rather than being confusing it would have been better if they just named it something else.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom