Rumor Is the End of Innoventions Near?

aladdin2007

maybe I missed it somewhere, but any reason why they have been blaring the celebrate the future hand in hand song through the innoventions breezeways and around the fountain lately? are they trying to get a message across? Its almost like hey were getting ready to rip all this out get ready....

DreamfinderGuy

So, had a friendly chat with Melissa Valiquette today on the future of Epcot. She dropped me some details that I hadn’t seen mentioned anywhere else, but what stuck out most was that she said to expect a brand new announcement within two months. I can’t think of anything other than this project that she would be talking about. Sounds like the writing is on the wall for CommuniCore, unfortunately

Clamman73

So, had a friendly chat with Melissa Valiquette today on the future of Epcot. She dropped me some details that I hadn’t seen mentioned anywhere else, but what stuck out most was that she said to expect a brand new announcement within two months. I can’t think of anything other than this project that she would be talking about. Sounds like the writing is on the wall for CommuniCore, unfortunately
The UK?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

Well, we don't know that Innoventions West is being razed and replaced by other stuff... officially. Nor do we yet have official announcements of Brazil or a UK ride.

Dunston

Judging by the "big announcements" for Hollywood Studios' 30th, I'm thinking we'll see the redesigned Epcot logo, or we'll get a peek at one of the signs inside of Remy's Ratatouille Adventure.

zengoth

Any word on art of disney being located? With the Studios version taken over and the former Main st Cinema barely big enough, the only remaining outlet will be Disney Springs. Considering the price tag on those items + the artist meet & greets i can’t imagine Disney giving up that cash cow. (Although it would make the January art festival more of a must-see)

aladdin2007

Any word on art of disney being located? With the Studios version taken over and the former Main st Cinema barely big enough, the only remaining outlet will be Disney Springs. Considering the price tag on those items + the artist meet & greets i can’t imagine Disney giving up that cash cow. (Although it would make the January art festival more of a must-see)

I miss the one in animation courtyard at the studios, it was fairly large with a good layout. Yeah theres a new one by muppets, but its bland, generic looking and small. A more grander one at Epcot would be nice.

ChrisFL

Premium Member

which is around the time of D23

Cmdr_Crimson

maybe I missed it somewhere, but any reason why they have been blaring the celebrate the future hand in hand song through the innoventions breezeways and around the fountain lately? are they trying to get a message across? Its almost like hey were getting ready to rip all this out get ready....
It's a part of the FoN shows as explained here...Mentioned at the bottom of the article.

DisneyDreamerxyz

I used to work in Future World and there is a tunnel that runs from the end of Mousegear all the way to end of Character Spot. I've walked the tunnel from one end to the other and it's pretty interesting....lots of old murals on the walls from the 80s and 90s....there's a breakroom for Entertainment on that end. If they tear it down would they keep the tunnel? I will say the Mousegear side is actually used a lot more than other other side.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I used to work in Future World and there is a tunnel that runs from the end of Mousegear all the way to end of Character Spot. I've walked the tunnel from one end to the other and it's pretty interesting....lots of old murals on the walls from the 80s and 90s....there's a breakroom for Entertainment on that end. If they tear it down would they keep the tunnel? I will say the Mousegear side is actually used a lot more than other other side.
One of the concerns of removing both Communicores was the amount of work needed to remove the basements.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom