Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

DisDan

SO do you guys think they will use the GMR as a transition into SWL? I recall images of the original SW premiere in the Chinese Theater. They could choose to recreate that night and use it as a permanent transition into SWL.
4919466017_a42708f3ba_z.jpg

Matt_Black

Bring back the hat! Hey, so it doesn't ruin the view, we could put a new hat ON the Chinese Theater, like it was a person. The spires are the hair, so unfortunately, they'd be covered. But I think the theater would look quite jaunty in the chapeau.

Monorail_Red_77

You mean like that Tomorrowland-ruining stage over by Space Mountain?
I dislike that stage in Tomorrow land. They should have left it where it was (at Buzz meet n greet). Maybe there wasn't enough room there for the crowds though.

It's like they sat a bunch of preschoolers in a room with paste and scissors.

DisDan

Bring back the hat! Hey, so it doesn't ruin the view, we could put a new hat ON the Chinese Theater, like it was a person. The spires are the hair, so unfortunately, they'd be covered. But I think the theater would look quite jaunty in the chapeau.

As long as it's a Star Wars themed Sorcerers Hat... o_O

PhotoDave219

I dislike that stage in Tomorrow land. They should have left it where it was (at Buzz meet n greet). Maybe there wasn't enough room there for the crowds though.

It's like they sat a bunch of preschoolers in a room with paste and scissors.

That was a full on-theatre and was great. Its where they had "Mickey's Twas the night before Christmas"..... which was awesome.

Biff215

Yes, I agree totally. I just don't see why they felt the need to move it.

I guess because they can...
The old Galaxy Theater became CM parking unfortunately. I don't really see the new stage as a replacement as they have very different uses, and the quality shows from the past no longer have a proper venue. I have to admit my young kids love the Incredibles dance party, but I agree that it is completely misplaced.

PhotoDave219

The old Galaxy Theater became CM parking unfortunately. I don't really see the new stage as a replacement as they have very different uses, and the quality shows from the past no longer have a proper venue. I have to admit my young kids love the Incredibles dance party, but I agree that it is completely misplaced.

Those senior managers can park in the Pluto lot and suck it up like everyone else.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom